for The Big C

2/10/2004 c1 117Seras Nova
Hey I've been wondering where you've been. Hope you feel better soon! I miss my favorite reviewer! Anyway, glad this ALL didnt happen to you. Maybe ya deserved the bruised ribs though! ;)just kidding. Feel better...oh..duh...and great story so far! Humerous.
Keep writing, feel better.
-Seras
2/10/2004 c1 5aqua-angel
O.o First off, i'm sorry about the incident and I really hope you don't have cancer O.O Second off, this was a humorous read. After about reading the first paragraph or what not i was a bit too uncomfortable to read the rest. So i scanned and read here and there *grins* its still good... im sure... hey at least you didn't hurt yourself. I know someone who broke their leg while on the toilet. I have no clue how that happened and they didn't say :/ don't forget to update us on the results tho. Live life to the fullest and eat fish. Hows the bar anyhow? Laterz :)
2/8/2004 c1 13Riv
Nice finishing line. And of course, excellent in general :)
Ouch though, sounds real painful, hope you feel better soon (although how well can someone feel with broken ribs? Not very if you ask me) Anyhoo I'm rambling now as I have perchance to do occasionally so ciao!
2/8/2004 c1 13Strike Me Dead
I'd like to see what's next-you've got my attention. Please continue.
19 « Prev Page 1 2