for Whisper

12/24/2004 c1 6cheerupnemokid
wow. another wonderful poem.
12/1/2004 c1 3Ruby-servantof-eli
I have goosebumps and shivers from this, very vivid and very sureal once again...I just love that word sureal i so often don't get a chance to use it in a sentance...

Your Californian Mountain Snake :P
11/30/2004 c1 32Angel-Angel
Omg, stop! You'll have me crying buckets...I so know the feeling so well...Again another great piece of work from you Chris...

Angelx
11/30/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
You're very good with subtle imagery and creating a mood through your wordchoice.
5/7/2004 c1 38PinkDaydreams
hey, thank you for reviewing my poem. :O)
ahh this poem is beautiful...great word choices, good flow. i liked the surprise ending, too. good job
5/5/2004 c1 pale doll
Oh my gosh, this is really amazing. I was in complete awe while I was reading this, it's beautiful. Thank you for reviewing my poem! (Raining In Winter) :)
3/18/2004 c1 47The intellect
AH SO SWEET! soory i havent reviewed earlier, busy bee and all that... but i love this poem... can totally relate to the feeling described in this
caz
x
2/22/2004 c1 40AvaRicE
Ahh! I've missed work from you!
I just love the way all your poems flow. They just have this rhythmn to them, and I can't help but think how skillfully chosen the words and structure are.
In this one, the ending was a nice twist. I'm loving the imagery, too.
2/10/2004 c1 simpleplan13
very interesting.. its creepy and sad, but it seems happy i cant explain it.. but its very cool