for For Death and Glory

4/24/2004 c7 2RCS
There was some good medeival-style battles in this story, and more promises to come. Keep it up.
4/24/2004 c6 RCS
It's no wonder King Beckard has a rebellion on his hands. He's a bit of an SOB, isn't he.
3/26/2004 c7 132mizu no kokoro
Wow, i kinda lost trck here and there, and some parts were slightly fuzzy, but overall, it's going reli well so far~ i hope u update soon, and perhaps give me some advice on this fantasy story i'm working on? i have slight clue writing battle scenes while u seem to have it down the pat^^ its much appreciated~ keep up the exellent work^^
~Never the same~
3/26/2004 c6 mizu no kokoro
more fighting? awesome
3/26/2004 c5 mizu no kokoro
hmm... strategy
3/26/2004 c3 mizu no kokoro
ouch~ that has got to hurt~
3/26/2004 c2 mizu no kokoro
lots of action huh? sorta like those medival kingdom things? the bow's a cool weapon^^ i wanna learn how to use one :D
3/26/2004 c1 mizu no kokoro
Why this military story doesn't seem to start out all that bad~~ guess i'll just have to read more :D
3/24/2004 c7 1jason storm
Good middyevil plot and nice action in all seven chapters. write more
3/4/2004 c4 Goner
The story is really picking up :)
You have me on the edge of my seat patiently waiting for more. I can't offer any criticism (I didn't really see anything wrong) but I hope you get another chapter up soon.
2/29/2004 c1 2RCS
I like a good fantasy tale, and this chapter is a nice introduction to the setting.

Apparently King Beckard went to the Darth Vader School of Leadership, judging by how he deals with a subordinate's failure :)

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
2/21/2004 c2 plane stupid
great story
2/20/2004 c1 EMILYYYYYY
WOOHOO! nice story! a wee gory but IMAGINITIVE! hehe I REVIEWED A STORY!
2/15/2004 c1 Mbwun
Holy hell! The arrow through the ankle made me cringe... I just have something about wounds in the feet. Anyhew... Pain is implied by Kardoc's reactions, which, I suppose, is more subtle than flat-out describing it, but still, you might've mentioned something.

Ah, yes, the time-honored bad guy tradition of slaughtering He Who Pisses Me Off...:)

~He Who Walks On All Fours
2/14/2004 c1 Colorado Kid
LOL This looks brilliant. Raw yet not gratuitous. Realistic yet it doesn't bum you out...
I look forward to more. I'm glad you enjoy Officer Oro, she's sure to bloom and prosper in no time at all, so be sure to check back for more...
18 Page 1 2 Next »