for My Reflection

3/28/2004 c1 107Lover-of-Heartbreak
I love the way you express yourself in your poem...I mean I could practically feel the anger and hate against yourself...very good...one of the best I've read.
3/27/2004 c1 52Will Klemm
antoher beautiful piece. it reminds me of my poem In The Mirror, except urs is more femine directed (with te mascara and all) and yours perhaps more personal. Great work.
3/9/2004 c1 189lyricalprose
You just described me in one poem or less. Excellent job on capturing the mind and how you leave it reeling with thoughts and images. Yes, I like this piece very much. And thank you for the review on Forgive this Broken Heart.
I do hope things turn out for the better for you, because they didnt for me. Only the strong survive, and the weak feed off of the need to feel. Stay strong my loving heart, stay strong and when you're not looking for it, love will find you. I promise.
(Chrissy)
2/15/2004 c1 rd-kittykat
Wow! this poem is really good...good job!
2/14/2004 c1 64Juliet Squared
I like how the last stanza is more hopeful. Well done.
2/11/2004 c1 17Ruarc
Hey guess what... I like this one too.
Suprise surprise, no?
The last stanza is great. It completely changes the tone of the whole thing, I think. It's sad, sad, sad, sad, HOPEFUL. Works out very nicely. Great job.
2/11/2004 c1 133S.C. Preclarus Noctis
Oh..I LOVE THIS ONE! It's not dramatic at all! It expressed so much that I can relate to..except for the mascara because I don't wear make up. XP IT'S NATURAL BEAUTY, MAN! hahaha yeah right. More like "too ugly I just can't cover it up".
2/11/2004 c1 120Heather Montgomery
*HUGS!* Oh, babe.. it's so sad! You ARE beautiful. Believe me. You don't have to take everyday alone.. I'm here for you. Always. I like that the end is somewhat hopeful, though. It reassures me just a little. I love you babe, and you're gorgeous AND amazing. Don't let yourself believe otherwise, melamin. *HUGS!*
2/11/2004 c1 acccountkiller
Hey! Aw...SAD! Wats with this 'if i was beautiful..'./...it'd better not be personal cos i'm telling u chica u r beautiful! And this is a gorgeous poem! So sad...love,Mia