for Isolation

5/30/2004 c2 121Seeker of the Way
amazing language, I love it!
5/24/2004 c1 29Hangman
I think this one seems to have finished at the last line. I dont see how you could continue it, nice use of language, although it all seemed a little disjointed. Maybe it was the Spaces in between.
Anyway, no, I dont think you should keep writing this, it doesnt seem to have an aim, or goal, or message.
Its good as it is, dramatic, interesting, etc...
Cam.
3/5/2004 c1 28Tk.T
This is beautifully depressing, sort of like Shakespear. Really good, but at the same time really sad. Way to go!
Happy writing!
Tk.T~
2/23/2004 c1 7Tomofthepow
This is Great! I Really like it! :) Continue it can only get better. So Enthralling!
2/14/2004 c1 5PainkillerPie
Personally I don't really like it. It's okay I suppose, but what is she thanking? Why? And it's kind of over-dramatic... if you read it again yourself, you might realise it's a little silly. Not to mention the spelling errors... the same one made three times. Its is only It's when IT'S a contraction of "it is". Keep that in mind. Otherwise, try the same thing again... and give your story some direction. It couldn't possibly lead anywhere.
2/11/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
I think you SHOULD continue working on this! It sounds intriguing! I already feel empathy for this character, and curiousity.
good luck! writing, esp. STORIES, can be trying. Just keep at it, let the creativity flow like water. Do not treat it like the Mississippi, forcing it to New Orleans just to keep one major city alive*. Instead, let it flow where IT wants to flow! Be prepared for floods and droughts, tho. You can do it!
(*yes, this is an echo of my idea from my posted poem "SpeakEasy" - but I mean it!)
2/11/2004 c1 10Cloud Of Blood
Oh, this i like. I love the description and language used for me, they make it feel and seem real.