for Brendan's Bagel's

3/16/2005 c15 Katie S
I kinda enjoy this story and would enjoy and ending, so if you're willing to write, I'm willing to read, friend! And buttered toast I? Why not is what I say! ;)
2/6/2005 c1 Jenny
i really liked this chapter!
12/27/2004 c14 cass
Hey wad I
12/23/2004 c15 Becky
Chelsea..I like this chapter, but I like need to know what happens next, haha. I hope you get lots of reviews!
12/19/2004 c14 JoJo
Still reading! Keep up the great work!...I'm thinking that Kevin should be the one to help Chela...they so need to start getting along! Anyways...good work
12/19/2004 c14 Becky
Chelsea..post abotut your fanfics on the MB and see what people say. I say finish brendan's bagel..with his new GF (Becky) haha ;-) and hunter and buttered toast 3 sounds cool, but see what other people say, I know they'd love it!
11/27/2004 c13 Becky
Hey I haven't been here to read your stories in a while, but I did again and I'm wondering if you're ever gonna keep doing this story, because I like it! If you want go to w.campjinx.com and PM me my username is: TBLS_Number_One_Fan.
7/7/2004 c13 Jenny
That was one of the best chapters. It was so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens.
6/18/2004 c10 Becky
im glad to see that you're writing again! yay
6/4/2004 c11 Jenny
That's so cute! I can't wait to see what happens between Brendan and Heather.
5/29/2004 c11 nic
oh, I do love the ending of this chapter... and I'm pretty confident that Chela will get Rab back... afterall, she's gotta become friends w/ Heather again. - 3 chapters left? things are gonna happen fast then, eh? ...I await Michael's Muffins... :) hehe
5/14/2004 c10 Sarah
Awesome update...but what is going on with Kelsey...we definitly need some KC in the next chapter! GOOD WORK!
5/13/2004 c10 Jenny
aw! Poor Chela. She has to give up Rab's .
4/14/2004 c9 Jenny
Wow! Poor Kelsey! I thought Chela had it rough. Kelsey has her bf and her best friend hating each other. :( Poor thing.
4/7/2004 c9 nic
First off, the chapter was good... & didn't suck. :) - wow... there is really a lot of hostility between Chela & Kevin... They need to come to some sort of understanding... one other than just pretending to not hate each other when Kelsey's around - annd also, I can't wait for Brendan's date!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »