for Sex, Lies, and High School

9/21/2010 c20 CherryCokeZero
FINAALY! I cannot wait until they get together haha :) once again a fantastic chapter
9/21/2010 c20 1 800 vampire
I'd happily eat s'mores with you, but not by burning this chapter. It wasn't horrible at all, in fact, it was rather good...

Thanks for updating.
9/21/2010 c20 35SeaJade Song
great chap!
9/21/2010 c20 sweetneverinnocent
This new chapter isn't that bad, it's not your best works, but it isn't mediore! Lol keep up the chaps!
9/21/2010 c20 Lil dancer x
OMG ! A new chapter ? Its a miracle and such an amazing one at that ! I cant tell u how happy I am right now ! ( U should have an idea by now because of all these exclamation marks =D ) Super duper amazing wonderful etc. chapter ! Some if not a lot of action going on between my two favourite characters ... ah I really cant get enough of them ... Im begging u lady pls update the next chapter faster coz I cant take it anymore ! =P x
9/21/2010 c20 SALTY GOODNESS
Nothing could turn me off this story. I am starting to get a little worried that Ice is going to explode when he finds out about Tia and Kenneth (lol) and do something stupid. I personally liked this chapter i think it showed that Tia is not just jumping from one man candy to another, she is realising that Ice is not the guy you want to keep around for the long haul. I will be sad if she breaks off their FWB Tia if you don’t want him ill have him ; ) (why oh why do all the men i love only come in fiction form sigh)
9/21/2010 c20 shannon01
Whoa! You just totally made my day. Thanks so much for the update.

I hope Tia will broke up with Ice ASAP. Sniper is way, way better that Ice. But I kinda feel sorry for Sniper though. Seeing him being faithful but just being cheated. So I hope Tia will spill the beans soon.
9/21/2010 c20 ghurl00
Shitballs! I can't wait for their little secret to get blown-over. That's gonna be big! Loving the story, btw. :)
9/21/2010 c20 Ellybeth
Loved it! Can't wait for more!
9/21/2010 c20 8Francine Brown
Awesome. The start scared me. I thought it was too fast Ice found out. LOL

Can't wait for the next chapter.

~Francine Brown
9/20/2010 c20 SayanaDeDevarsky
I shall reveiw rto let you know that a long wait is totally worth it for an AWESOME chapter like this.
9/20/2010 c20 chocolatechipash
thanks for updating! great chapter as always, for some weird reason i still like ice haha
9/20/2010 c20 Bluecoco100
Uhh im sorry for saying this but your crazy for thinking this chapter sucks. I loved it! Every bit of it! I'm so glad you updated. I thought this was another "to-never-be-continued" story on fictionpress, but yes! it's still alive! please update more! I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter already.

p.s: comp problems suck!
9/20/2010 c20 esoteric
YAY YAY YAY !

I've been waiting for an update forever :) This is one of my absolute favourite stories on here and I hope to see more Sniper/Tia goodness soon! I can't wait for the double date :)
9/20/2010 c20 9MidnightWonder
So sometimes I feel like sending you hate mail for taking so long to update but then you do and its magic and all I wanna do is wait for you to update again. This story is amazing, update again son PLEASEE! :)
819 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »