for The Link Agents: One

6/2/2004 c3 26Endless Nightmares
Hey-
The story is building up nicely. I want to see some ghosts. Like a naked flying ghost woman, heh. Well sorta like the ghosts in the movie Thirteen Ghosts.
6/2/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
Hey-
Nice job. You know, for as young as you are, your work is better than mine when I was 14, just thought you ought to know that piece of history. Anyway, nice job with the chapter, hoping you will write up on more supernatural.
6/2/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Though very short, it sounds like a interesting story.
5/5/2004 c5 p-esc
Mm...Interesting story you have here. Again, you need to detail your work a little more and lengthen your chapters, but other than that, I like this story. Put up more chapters soon, and keep writing!
4/13/2004 c5 geekremix
I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE. interesting how he only hears her when something bad's gonna happen..I'm trying to think of why that's the only time she "talks"...*thinks*...ok, I give up.
lol, I'm such a dork. love the story so far...keep it up!
4/13/2004 c1 Magikal Melisande
Hey...I like! Sorry I can't sign in..the computer is being silly..hmm...that whole coolyay thing just sparked my imagination, i am NOT basing the baddie in my story on him (maybe I should write that at the top of my story)..that's what you meant, wasn't it? Anyway, keep writing this one cause I really like the story so far :p ~*~
4/12/2004 c3 4ChaseOfSpades
I've read 3 chapters so far and I just can't get enough...This is one of the most original stories I've ever heard of in my entire life. GOOD JOB!
4/12/2004 c5 17SuperGill
another great chapter. the conversation is very realistic and you have great word usage that fits the situation. usually when you use cuss worsds in a story i sometimes think that they were put in so it would look more professional, but this, you put them in the right place. anyway great story, UpSoon
r/r me ~~sg
4/12/2004 c5 Lauren
hey honey, weird story. umm...revolutions was crap. execlent special effects, cool people i suppose but umm...plot stunk. your story needs to grow a bit now though, and its not. i'd say more but hey, why should i?
oh god its so long...you give me yours.
4/6/2004 c4 SuperGill
great idea. i have some stories about ESP, if you wanna checkem out. anyway update soon.
r/r me ~~sg
3/28/2004 c4 Bob'N'Cat
'Ocean Avenue' is a nice song; I've heard it before. I like this story, so I'll wait for you to update. Good work.
3/7/2004 c3 28Shadow of the Light
Wow, this is a very intreging, and not to mention interesting story. Keep up the excellent work. I appologize for such a shory review, I promise to try and do better next time. Until the next chap, ttfn! =^_^=
Shadow
PS Thank you for reviewing my story, I hope you've enjoyed it so far
3/7/2004 c3 75Fast Food Fantasy
"Now, three weeks later, he has made a habit out of going to visit her grave. The initial grief has come and gone, but its residue still lingered on him." I like those lines a lot... very eliquent and well written... haha, I love the quote at the end as well, I love the Family Guy. A couple of my friends and I are going to have a Family Guy marathon sometime soon (we hope).
3/6/2004 c3 M. Deranged
Whall, you know how I feel about death and all... but this is an entertaining story... New spin on voices in ones head. So where's Rebecca?
Can't do italics on your software, or the site won't accept them? Cuz if you can type them out on your wordprocessor, then save in html format, then the site will keep the italics, bolds, whatever...
2/28/2004 c2 Fast Food Fantasy
"Well, if the Christian religion was correct, at least he’d be used to flames for what lied ahead of him."
I like this line... Hm... I say that a lot, maybe I should just add it and you'll get that I like it. I think that sounds like a plan. Anywho, thanks for the reviews. This was another awesome chapter. I can't wait to read more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »