for A Bard, a Princess, and a Harp

2/19/2004 c1 Anarchist Smurfette
This is really good - funny, original, well-written, etc. And I love happy endings. So I just generally thought this story was great.
2/19/2004 c1 3Dragon2k3
A very cute, and well-written story! I enjoyed it alot! Write another soon!
2/19/2004 c1 Eman
oh funny! really enjoyable! really! i love spoof's! my fave part was when patrick met beth the first time in his frog state. i loved it! keep writing!
2/18/2004 c1 1Bathmat
Excellent. Nothing like a good comic fairytale before dinner. hehe. Bethalia is fantastic... I love how she breaks off mid-thought to contemplate painting a dramatic scene. I shall ahve to look at your profile to see whether you have written more for this is a splendid story.
Just a few minor things...
**"Is there really that many?"
should be "Are there really that many?"
**She was tall, slender, and all-around beautiful, and was in general the sort of woman bards wrote songs about.
... perhaps you could mention Telania something about having surprisingly muscular arms (from all that stitching of stubborn threads) beneath that pink dress to explain how she can forcefully drag a bard back to the Castle.
**Harmonie as Bethalia's sister
Sounds a lot like Harmonia the sorceress.. perhaps she could have a slightly different name
**That would just be strange.
Strange could be replaced by peculiar. peculiar is a good word. But strange works too :)