for Three Syllables

1/11/2005 c1 25Chandra Chhaya
That describes exactly how I feel right now! I hate rejection, one of the cruelest things in the world!
8/17/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
Oh my God...That was wonderful! I seriously love your writing style and you have a gift for writing it right...that sounded weird o.O. Good job..
4/14/2004 c1 Jennacharm
Again with the meter and the rhythm.
But I like it. It's what you want to say, in a simple way.
If you need help with rhymes, try rhymezone.com
It is god.
4/8/2004 c1 8the heart's pawn-shop
First- i don't like your ending at all. But o my god, the rest was the best bit of poetry i've read in a long time! Nice work your poetry is THE VERY BEST!
-lunelapis
3/31/2004 c1 858Anna178
I am in a way kinda a hopeless romantic so I really understand this...
ANNA
3/23/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
Amazing. You word choice is awesome, and your words flow so well! I'm jealous.
3/19/2004 c1 73Sheepgirl-121
This poem is so good, so full of emotion, it made me want to cry...I'm hooked on your poems so I am going to add you as one of my favourite authors. ^_^ Keep up the writing!
2/26/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
This is awesome... cna I put it on my wall? I put lyrics and poems that I like on my walls, it keeps me occupied and then I can read them all the time, it's great...
whoever this girl is, she should read that...
And thanks for adding me on your fav authors list, it means a lot... As for your review to my poem "Dolly"... show an intelligence, like to read, write, work and they categorize you. And if you wear glasses, you're finished off.
2/22/2004 c1 Colton Keith
It has a very fitting title, and conveys how hard only a few words are to speak. You also describe the aftermath of your query. Overall a good poem.
2/22/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Wow. That was really good. You seem like a good guy. Whatever girl rejected you, maybe she should rethink it.
Keep it up, I wanna read more of your poetry
-Em
2/21/2004 c1 3RazortotheRosary
OMg, this mad me sad. I really feel for you. I'm sorry that happened...really...I can totally identify...Love hurts...really bad...you're a good writer! You really need to keep writing you're good!