for The Paved Way

5/18/2004 c1 flierdeke
No one ever doesn't mean well, though. When making a choice between "good" and "evil", absolutely everyone chooses good. We define what good means as we go along.
*should probably take a break from Sartre* anyways, nice.
4/20/2004 c1 7Sterces
Wow... Small and mighty... Nice. I loved it. Very thought provoking! W O N D E R F U L! =) Write on!
3/12/2004 c1 26katylar
Like a children's rhyme. Except a bit sinister. Thumbs up!
3/9/2004 c1 21Stary Dynamo
Heck yeah, I totally agree with this!
3/5/2004 c1 168SeaVoi
Dude thanks for the review it made me feel good, I like this poem, it makes you think. Sometimes thinking isn't good it tends to hurt a little, but this is something that could disolve through and through! :) THANX
2/29/2004 c1 Dancing Waters
since you've reviewd a few of my works, i thought i'd check out your works too...
this is the first poem i read from you.
it's right to the point. and leaves one in a swirl of thoughts with its last line.
nice.
2/26/2004 c1 25Othello934
To the point. I like that. Also carrying a thoughtful theme.
2/25/2004 c1 Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos
Very interesting and witty. Also catchy.
I like it! ^.^
Go short poetry writing people!
2/24/2004 c1 69til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton
i like it. thanks for the review on one of my works!
2/22/2004 c1 14arbysauce93
This is great. I love the last line, you really turned around what I thought this was going to be about. very expressive poem. Keep up the good work!
2/22/2004 c1 1Lauren K
Good! short, but cute. It's like you're defending war and then the last line...I like it! Hehe. very good. Adding, now, to my fave stories list
~Kiara
2/21/2004 c1 60Magpie Poet
*giggle* *snicker* perfect!
2/20/2004 c1 96AutumnRhapsody
I like it, the ending especially. The shortness is nice; somehow, from the summary, it sounds like it will be long. The rhyming is unexpected, and simple-the whole poem is-which is one thing that makes it so nice. Great job!
2/19/2004 c1 9imxnotxyourxstar
Wow...strong poem. Great job!
~Lsay312
2/19/2004 c1 2Crusty-Diamonds
good poem, i wish you'd expand on it though!
17 Page 1 2 Next »