for Sasquatch Summer

5/26/2006 c5 3Fairytale Gurl
well written but please update soon and pleasepleasepleas update the resort!
6/5/2004 c5 14FireBringer
fun
5/5/2004 c5 7Lightness
sasquatch! we were talking about those just yesterday. crazyness.
loved the description of the lake. and what you said about odd people becoming friends in strage places is so true.
kay. nice job. write more.
4/29/2004 c5 38Papillon Sierra
interesting.. very good description. i love it!
4/7/2004 c4 7Lightness
alright! mice and espionage! this is soo exciting.
wonderful job so far. keep writing. i wanna read more. ^_^.
4/5/2004 c4 Emma Louize
Cookie for you! I like this story. I can't wait to see where it goes! Update and a another cookie for you!
3/30/2004 c4 1CaffineAnonymous
Very nice...enter the pranking. haha. I am anxious to see how the mice got in there and what's going to happen! update soon!
3/30/2004 c4 38Papillon Sierra
yay espionage fun! woo i'm delirious don't mind me... good chapter
3/23/2004 c1 9Marian Wilde
This is a pretty good story, the characters seem well developed, keep it coming. Thanks for the review you gave me, by the way.
3/22/2004 c3 7Lightness
duude, playgrounds are so much fun.
'I'm-with-the-guys voice' -lol. that made me laugh.
this has been a great 'introduction'. i cant wait to see more of this story. keep writing lots. bye now. :).
3/22/2004 c2 Lightness
holly shitofigens! you mentioned penguins! that made me smile (haha. more like grin hugely).
i love lily's voice. this is such a great story. very very funny. and richard rocks my socks off. i love this. ^_^.
3/19/2004 c3 Emma Louize
This is a good story. It made me laugh. And the character seems alot like me. I really hope you update soon! I'll give ye a cookie if ye do!
3/10/2004 c1 Lightness
yaayy! another perfectly-written wonderful story!
i love the fact that you are writing in first persons pov. its so much fun. this character is great. the story is muchly amusing at some parts. great stuff.
and im glad the brothers name is will. did you know that the penguin in '50 first dates' is also called will? i just saw it. yaay for adam sandler.
anyway. i think ill read the next parts some other time. its a bit late.
oh oh. i found a typo (yep. i wasnt really looking for them. your writing is always really clean but this one kinda popped out on me):
'The massive jungle gym looked as thought...' -though (sorry for the nitpickyness).
anyway. bye now.
3/7/2004 c3 38Papillon Sierra
very cute, i like it
2/28/2004 c2 1Aureole
*Grins and checks the favourites box* Sounds great, would gladly check back often.
19 Page 1 2 Next »