for And Justice for All

3/28/2007 c2 2symbiotic
Nice job. Very well written and nice action. You know you're weapons and I like that. So here's your 50th review, and it's a good one at that.
9/12/2006 c2 Darket
I like how the action is done here. Once again, good work. I'll be off now. I promise to check out the rest of this as soon as possible.

Peace

Darket
9/12/2006 c1 Darket
I found this one a bit too late I suppose. But I have to say one of all things that I am very impressed at your grammar skills. This story is literally one of the best written piece of works on Fictionpress that I have ever come across. It's almost at Tom Clancy's level. I can normally write near that level, I just don't on FP because it takes too long. But anyways, the selection of characters and the plot so far seem to be enough to keep me interested. I'm reading more.

Peace

Darket

PS: I read the review you left on Diary of A Mad Black Man Chapter 31, you have great knowledge in politics. I had to applaud you man, good work. Did you also know that the city did have the money to make the levees stronger prior to Hurricane Season but it was spent on Casinos and the entertainment parts of New Orleans? Anyways, see you around.
3/11/2006 c2 Jauvas
this is most likey al guess of some person who just wached 24
2/18/2006 c12 2RCS
Sounds to me like someone needs to go over the maintenace records of that tube door, to see if the PMs were actually done. But that's war...one well-executed tactical plan can be turned into a major Charlie-Foxtrot because of one fault.
9/23/2005 c1 Raptor7435
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.-raptor
6/9/2005 c12 14biminator
fascinating as always. the sub battle was excellent. update soon.
6/7/2005 c12 8DPTRM
Thank you! For a second there, I thought you were actually going to sink either the Cole or the Seawolf!
5/16/2005 c11 JaveHarron
Finally! An update. Sorry I missed this one, but well worth it. Goodbye Kilo class!
5/3/2005 c11 DPTRM
A part of me pitys the crew of the Iranian Kilo. Oh well, their own damn fault. Excellent chapter, I'm glad you finally updated. Waiting for more.
2/3/2005 c10 1Steven Hildreth Jr
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! With all the shit being force-fed upon this website and the lack of a shit-filter, despite several pleas to the administrators, we need more stories like yours!

BTW, how are you doing, Steven?

-Steven Hildreth, Jr.
12/18/2004 c10 8DPTRM
Granted, I do not have nearly the experience in writing military fiction as you do, especially when it comes to naval vessels, but if this sub has been missing for prabably at least six-twelve hours if I'm reading this one correctly, wouldn't it be pretty far from Iran at this point? The Kilo class submarine has a speed of 17 knots, which comes out to approximately 18.7 miles an hour, or 31.1 kilometers an hour. At this speed, after six to twelve hours, a Kilo class sub could be between 112.2 and 224.4 miles away from it's point of orgin, or 186.6 and 373.2 kilometers away. With the time it would take in order to start the search for the sub, I would think that it would already be out of the planned search radius.

Anyways, other than that, it was an excellent chapter. I think you've made Beck a little too close to Superman, but what the hell, it's fiction, do whatever you want, it doesn't detract from the story. Keep it up, don't blow Baltimore like in The Sum of All Fears.
12/13/2004 c10 JaveHarron
Another good chapter. I've always liked Seawolf class submarines. One book I read, "Silent Service- Seawolf Class" by H. Jay Riker, shows it fairly well.
10/10/2004 c9 14biminator
interesting. i wonder who has him. update soon.
10/10/2004 c9 2RCS
This story continues to be Clancy-esque. You better be typing up the next chapter even as I hit the "Submit" button on this review.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »