for Subconscious Thoughts

8/17/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
Wow! I love this stuff! my favorite part was: the hatefulness and distrust
that the world has revealed itself to be,
as my feelings
rant on incessantly about how persons
have unknowingly treated me
with such disregard and churlishness
that they have pushed me
to the tip of this steep, steep promontory
and I nearly jump.
my emotions
cry out passionately about
the sorrow
the loss
the despair
in my life
as silent tears trickle down
Keep writing more!
4/9/2004 c1 8the heart's pawn-shop
Im drying up the keys right now. That was a) your best piece of work that i've read, b) my favourite poetry ever.
I'm truly and utterly stunned
-lunelapis
3/31/2004 c1 858Anna178
I can relate alot...really good and well put...
ANNA
3/23/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
OOh...repression. That is not good. LET IT OUT! No, that was really good though. You have such a way with words.
2/26/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
OMG, you really are a talented writer! I can relate loads! I can't express anything out loud and got into self-injury as a release. Now I'm out of it, I write a lot instead. Writing is great, and yours is really awe-inspiring so keep it up!
2/23/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Wow, I can definatly relate to what you're saying. Sometimes it just feels like everything is closing in on me and I can't breath because I'm so stressed out. But then I found that writing is my release. It gets rid of everything for the few minutes that I'm doing it.
This poem is very good by the way, very well written.
-Em
2/22/2004 c1 Colton Keith
Very good! I love how you are saying that your feelings pour from your heart into the poem. It feels like that when I find myself drowning in so many feelings that the only way to feel better is to write from the heart. That is where my best poems come from. Great poem.
-CJ Keith
2/22/2004 c1 292Fabian Cortez
This is very good; the emotion in this comes through very strong!
Very Well Written!
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
Check out some of my work if you like; I'd be interested in your thoughts.
2/22/2004 c1 3RazortotheRosary
Very deep poem, explaining how muses, or whatever you call them, force us to write and to help us deal with the depressing feelings or just feelings in general. Good, I liked it!