for Your Insecurity

12/9/2004 c1 LunaCaelum
I really liked this. Good job w/the ryming; so many ryming poetry sounds forced but your's doesn't.
8/17/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
...No words can describe this poem. I truly mean it. I can't believ you have such talent and are actually even CONSIDERING to stop writing steven (I know from your review, no I'm not a stalker lol ;-)) Don't give up!
4/8/2004 c1 8the heart's pawn-shop
WOW all i can say is that you should try to get this and maybe other poems of yours published for real! Great Job- I appreciated it so much
-lunelapis
3/31/2004 c1 858Anna178
...this is great...different...great...I like it alot, It's just, i dunno...I'm lost for words
ANNA
3/24/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
That's sad! I can really relate though. Your a really good writer!
2/26/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
this is awesome, even if I feel targeted. not that it's your fault, lol. apart from the fact that all your poems are definitely finding a place on my walls and that you're just fucking talented, this poem makes me think a lot so thanks for it.
2/23/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Wow, that was really good. You are very talented. I think that that is your best of the four that I've read by you.
I can rather relate, I have very low self esteem, and it's just getting lower and lower...
-Em
2/22/2004 c1 3RazortotheRosary
OMG, another great poem! I can identify, although I do have my friends I still have this insecure feeling inside, just due to how low I can think of myself. AH self-confidence LOL! Keep writing! U've got talent!