for A Whore Like Me and Nothing Left

4/25/2004 c2 232karmakaze
Hmm, yeah, I don't think that sex makes you evil either, but then again I don't believe in that. Not all non-virgins out of wedlock are bad people, really.
Still, it's well written.
4/25/2004 c1 karmakaze
Maybe what she did was wrong, but I think God forgives.
4/24/2004 c1 5Melusine07
what makes you ay that sex is unforgivable?
I don't agree with your theology, but the poem is very well written and poignant.
3/11/2004 c1 7Sexy Beauty
Hey! I'm a poet too! I read this, and I agree with everything you wrote! MY life is so much like this! Just because I'm in love dosen't mean I'm a whore... Thank-you for brightening my day! L-ya! Yankee's gotz ta fli! Read some of my poetry! Keep up the good stuff! L-ya, once again, lol. Bye! !~! Amber !~!
3/5/2004 c1 5Morbid Beauty
The book is called "Darkness" great book btw... great poem too!
2/27/2004 c1 54TalieZ
You dont sound like an atheist to me. Then again, i dont claim to be Christian, yet i believe in God. So many labels we put on people.
All you need is a tiny spark of faith, and from there it grows into a flame. Wind will blow, and rain will fall. That tiny little flame will try to shine on through the weather. You just have to protect it, dont let it disapear. All you need is that one little spark.
Your intitled to your own veiws. Just as long as you have faith in something you will be able to survive in this world.
2/27/2004 c1 37Moarte in Extaz
Good! ^_^' Your poems are so great, I have a friend that's crying over them they're so good! She's ganna sign up and she's ganna review all of yours, lol. She's another poet person. I'll review your others latter! I can't wait to read them! Ja'ne!
eien,
Melena Estaine
2/25/2004 c1 WarriorHeart
It did seem religious to me too; I am an Atheist as well. I still admire it, I think you did an excellent job writing it. Keep it up!