for Fickle Heart

8/17/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
I swear to God I must have added to to my Favorites a million times by now. Congrats. I'm actually running out of words to say, 'cause basically everything applies so far. I'm lovin it.
4/10/2004 c1 8the heart's pawn-shop
You truly are in a league of your very own. Poems like this are very hard to write. The twist at the very end worked and added that much value and impact ("..my own had just begun healing"). The last line in para 2 didn't flow ("..jumps your heart,impure") but that is my only negative thing to say. Overall- I guess I'm adding another of your works to my favourites list to enjoy for a long, old time!
Thanks for your great work!
-lunelapis
3/31/2004 c1 858Anna178
Again great...I mean really...I suck at summerys...so if the best i can come up with is great...its actually a lot better
ANNA
3/23/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
Bravo! That was amazing. I really like the rhyming scheme. That was just awesome!
2/26/2004 c1 292Fabian Cortez
This is very powerful and well written.
So often we go through things like this in life, even as we get older we can get sucked into situations were we face it.
It definately makes us feel, very much this way.
Well Done. You've captured the emotion so well.
Keep Writing!
F.C
2/26/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Wow, your poetry is amazing. You are going to be like a famous poet one day. Because, you're only 13 or 14 right? Yeah, you're gonna get up there, keep writing
-Em
2/26/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
*sigh* do you know how ashamed I feel to post my stuff when I read that? There's so much in your words, it seems to flow so easily. And the contrast between innocence and violence is simply awesome in this poem... just continue to write like this, that's all I can say.