for My Mask

3/15/2006 c1 3caz15th
Brilliant. Flowed fairly well, and had some excellant description and ideas :D Very sad, but very pretty.
9/30/2005 c1 Fox Angel
Whoa this is just like my life...Your now on my favorite Authors list and this poem is on my other Fav list
7/21/2005 c1 29AAngeni
man, some people don't get it. that a good poem and tell of how the other half lives.
2/28/2005 c1 dfghjkliouytrewsdfghjkl
wow... what you wrote with this one... its amazing... thats how i live my life every day... you describe it perfectly... well done
7/8/2004 c1 37xoxo SuGaR BaBii
Wow. I've had days like this, many-a-time and it seems that you stepped into my body when you said all that stuff. I really like this poem. I'm sure many could relate.
7/5/2004 c1 31Quip Clip
you reviewed my poems, so i'm here reviewing yours! (thanks, btw)
i really like the imagery you had with the britney spears person. even though i can't agree with you exactly, i can totally see what you're talking about because one of my best friends struggles with it constantly (minus the cutting... she's the one i wrote "i can promise that" to). i like the mirror part especially, when "she stares out through my eyes / she laughs and tells me i'm no good / and laughs more when i cry". that's perfect.
2/26/2004 c1 20Ariadne P. Knight
this is beautiful...i love it...
@-)-