for romance in b minor

3/15/2011 c1 153Phibonacci
"How I would love to linger in the radiance of you, to weep on your shoulder

from an eclectic combination of emotions ranging from

the sorrow of not being able to hold you every second of every day

to the euphoria of merely knowing you."

Your wording is fantastic, I love this.
6/14/2004 c1 69this is britt
This was beautiful. I loved the line "Summer gave in to autumn as I gave in to you." You're wonderful.
4/13/2004 c1 157Nay and Ayeka
Omg, this is too beautiful for words...i can relate to this so well and its completely brilliant! god, this is lovely...fantastic...this is one magnificent piece of work. i love it! Wonderful job!
3/27/2004 c1 84Escapist
Arg. It makes me a little annoyed that I can write paragraphs in reviews for certain (most of the time not so good) poetry, but poems like this (beautiful/perfectly crafted/the things you wish you could paint your walls with) I can't think of anything to say.
3/4/2004 c1 3Adriana DiVolpe
Wow, this is so good. You're so good with words. This poem is heartbreaking. My favourite line is: "Summer gave in to autumn as I gave in to you."
2/29/2004 c1 32EveryNowAndThen
This is amazing, as is everything else I've read by you. From the first line to the last line, wretchedly beautiful.
2/29/2004 c1 13Elenalda
haunting, and beautiful. My only suggestion would be to maybe ease off the vocabulary a bit and let your emotions go a bit. I love, love, love your "summer gave into autumn" line-it's original and touching.