for The Bachelor: FantasyMidieval Edition!

3/29/2005 c3 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
I re-read this tpday 'cause I'm bored and I have nothing better to do. But, I have been meaning to re-read this for a while, now. ^_^ Why do we always pick on Xantos, again? ::shrug:: Whatev'. I was trying to develop voices for all of these characters, and it was hard. I gave Song the Ukrainian accent: bad idea. Then the Ukrainian accent bled into everything until everyone was Ukrainian. XD I still love this . . .
5/31/2004 c2 Moroni of the Mount of Ro
::GASP!:: ::falls over:: ::jumps back up:: YOU LIKE XANTOS? ::cries tears of joy:: It's a MIRACLE! ::slaps slef:: Okay, it's not that big of a deal. It's just that, Xantos is my character. Well . . . not really, it's just that HE represents ME. ::feels loved:: That is so freaking cool. ^_^
5/10/2004 c2 10DrunkenMonkeyKing
Ok, let me finish laughing to write a review. *few minutes go by*. Ok, got my breath.

Great stuff still, especially the part where they go to the ballet and Xantos falls asleep. I can actually see that happening on one of those reality shows. And how can we forget Kirona and the dagger?

Great stuff, and if there's anything else you'd like me to review, I'd be happy too.
5/10/2004 c1 DrunkenMonkeyKing
Haha, great stuff. Was just checking my stats and noticed you had me on your favorite authors list. Wasn't quite sure how I knew you so I figured I'd read something you did. Quite the pleasant surprise. Of course, it's kinda bad that now everyone in the library is looking at me like a deranged loonie (I prefer pleasantly eccentric loony, but people never learn...)

Anyway, keep the good stuff up.
4/22/2004 c3 ThisismebutIamtoolazytologon
EW! (It's Nika-chan) I don't know whether to kill you, or Libby . . . Oh well. ((I'm glad you finally read FPBS)) What if . . . Aycan's old bunny slippers ended up in the hands of one of the other GOTU charries . . . Hmm. Whatever. Well, food calls. Caio!
4/21/2004 c3 2Crikket Levington
Augh! Too much skin! *cowers* *sobbing and rocking* lil hearts.. lil hearts... lol jk. That was great. What - wait! Xantos is now single! This cannot be! Its sacrilage! Lol, thats great though. that Aycan was crossdressing in order to take over the station. that was really funny! I liked it muy mucho ~_^
4/21/2004 c2 Crikket Levington
o.O Shes a guy! Whoa. Thats kinda creepy. (er, i knew that allready, truely.) Lol, this is great.
4/21/2004 c1 Crikket Levington
lol.. okeday, now I haev a feeling I need to read that story.. ^_^ Xantos sounds cool ~_^ a lil ditzy but thats great. o.O they don't like.. attack each other for him, right? Hm...
4/21/2004 c3 37Fantwriter
Haha! That was hilarious! xD fav:
"Xantos: (attempting conversation) This is very good.er.beef?
Mr. Kirona: Oh, this isn't beef, son, this is our specially domestically raised bunny rabbit.
Xantos: Bunny Rabbit? As in Peter Cottontail? As in the Easter Bunny? AS IN LITTLE BUNNY FOO FOO?"
And of course the lil bunny slippers ^^ Whe...that was fun. You should write another one =D
4/21/2004 c1 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
Hey, hey, hey! ::glare:: MY story was the best until YOURS came along. XD Just kidding. Hey, I read Episode 2 in English when we were supposed to be working quietly. ::cracks out laughing:: Talk about camacazzi ((sp?)) mission. XD Oh, and I can visiualize Xantos' "Sexy" look. Spencer gave me one the other day when I put a wad of masking tape on his arm and told him it was sexy. XD hurry up with the next chapter!
3/27/2004 c2 37Fantwriter
Wow, that was so...well...INTERESTING YA KNOW? xD CONTINUE, CONTINUE!
3/21/2004 c2 Libby-Lou
It's Libby Lou! How are you? hee hee, I rhymed. The story has no reviews so I am helping it out. ::review review:: I really liked the story, obviously. The stage directions, as i'twere, really were funny. Myila, however, really came across as a slut. . . which is okay for fanfiction purposes, I suppose. But just let it be known that she is NOT a slut. That is all.
Just kidding. I luv ya and I can't wait till the next chapter!