for Slave For Love

11/28/2008 c1 Not Mary
Jesus' mom was never on Earth called Mary! She was from Israel, guys... MIRIAM!
4/17/2008 c1 1OnceUponADecember
write more please I love it
3/3/2007 c1 1CheeseLoversUnited
Update already! Its been 2 years. C'mon I luff the story, write more.
11/19/2005 c1 15BWeep
Good first chapter. Please continue your story.
6/25/2005 c1 StarryEyedAmie
This is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
1/28/2005 c1 Rebecca of York
Maria isn't particularly Jewish, but it was used as a vernacular for Miriam in Germany and Poland. Especially if the family/person wasn't extra religious :)
11/20/2004 c1 3Ml4eva2009
i felt the tradgedy in this story and i look forward to your next chapter.
5/24/2004 c1 interested
more more! Tell us about the rape
4/19/2004 c1 Melissa Evans
I think this story really shows how truly evil and terrifying the Nazi's were. If you don't mind, I'd like to reply to some of the reviews you got. "Maria" is so a Jewish name. "Maria" comes from "Mary" and wasn't Jesus' mother named Mary? Yes and what religion was she? Jewish! Christianity didn't even come into play until AFTER Christ's Ressurrection.
4/11/2004 c1 91Rosabel Valda
I'd like to say that Maria is a Jewish name as it comes from Mary which is used in the old testerment which is the Jwish holy book - Maria is both a Christian and a Jewish name.
otherwise cool but sad story.
3/14/2004 c1 Jade the Fairyness
Wow, really cool perspective in this story. I really love historical fiction, and it really shows how cruel that Nazis are, the way they treat her. Keep up with the writing, and update so I can read chapter 2!
3/11/2004 c1 Soulsong Dreamseeker
Interesting beginning... I had a story idea like this once... nd now I'm going to follow yours. Well written. Post more soon!
~Dream
3/7/2004 c1 2Wicklowe
One thing - Maria isn't Jewish, it's English. Or Christian if we feel like sticking to the religious branch. Otherwise, I like this. It's original, too. (kudos to you!)
-lowe
3/7/2004 c1 3Sorato4ever1
Nice start! Hope to see the rest up soon.
3/7/2004 c1 JainaX
Alright, you've got me interested. It's a good start, very intriguing. However, I would suggest you get an editor. There are a few mechanical errors that, if fixed, would make this story a much better read. In addition to this, there is one more thing that irks me. Unless you know of someone who is an exception to this (and there very well might be someone), 'Maria' is not a Jewish name. Maria is derived from Mary, which obviously has Christian roots. It's a minor thing but the story would be just *that* much more realistic if you used a Jewish name. If you have any questions or a response to this review, feel free to e-mail. All in all, good job. I look forward to more.
-Jaina