for Tread Softly

4/25/2004 c1 11Earthsong12
This is really cute. I love the british accent, it’s a great touch. Two things bothered me though. If the horn was bleeding, I would think the monster was hurt. But he doesn’t mention it at all, just that they’re pulling.
Second, in the third to last paragraph, you have ’soft’ and ’softly’ right in a row.
Sorry if I’m annoying you. This is very good. Well done!
1/25/2003 c1 12restless-wandering
wow, that was coolness! Although it strangely reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. Still a very rad story though :)
3/1/2002 c1 8MJE Michael
*claps hands* now thats a story!

i like it! not as gory as my Twist of Fate mind you, but still goood nonetheless

need i say more?
3/1/2002 c1 Forget Yesterday
heehee! That was so cute! *Grin* I LOVED it!
12/26/2001 c1 2Finn Mac Cool
Ha ha! I LOVED THIS! You have a brilliant way with words. All right, it's not really scary, but it is definately surreal.
2/15/2001 c1 3GiBSaNDWiCh
this is like the best stroy out! man, its keeewwwwlllllll i especially like the british accent bit, you should look up von of chaos's "the letter" my sister made that up originally **large group of fans crowd around and ask for an autograph"
1/1/2001 c1 Maria
That was pretty funny.
12/31/2000 c1 2Flame
Ilike, kinda bizzare.Where did u get the idea. Not a very common theme u have to admit! lol
12/28/2000 c1 41Willum
Yep, that was a strange one, alright. Kind of amusing, but strange none the less.