for Myself

6/20/2004 c1 9Strawberry Stardust
must...fight...off...urges...to...tell...you who you...are... ulgh.
Seriously. I love being painful pushy and observant. Although I'm not very good at it. ^_^; that's fine.
Sort of self reflective, and trying to review it is tough. I'll just move on.
6/16/2004 c1 30tastes like love
Decent. Your biggest prob on it is not your fault, it is that everyone reads poetry so you end up saying it like a poem and in your head it becomes a poem. Oh and where you say the real Myself it doesn't really flow, so you should probably switch it out for Me. Thanx for reviewing my stuff, and I have finally found someone else on nation states, what is your countries name? Mine is Salunia, you should check it out.
3/10/2004 c1 Elizabeth
hey colin i got a beat for part of ur song...and it is so perfect for it... remeber i told u i made a sweet beat on tha electric guitar well the wanderin ponderin part ...would go perfect wit that beat so this summer or sumthin maybe i will show u or send u um a tape wit tha beat on it
3/10/2004 c1 75Amora Elvenstar
Swool. For a first song that was really good. Maybe a little short but hey I like it so whatever. I'll be waiting to hear your name on the radio as the newest sensation. Keep writing and singing. Luv always.