for Sour Milk

6/14/2004 c1 199Saeger
Uhm... moo?
Funny. Really, it is, and i's neat how you get into the cows head like that. Back to the grass thing- you could have put some hint as to what she would rather have eaten instead- hay, oats, barley, wheat... all the good stuff even I like to chew occasionally. Yes, that was a joke. Except the hay part.
3/26/2004 c1 3sompersen
LOL hahahhaha *falls off chair laughing* ok i think u get the point now cows r funny i have n idea wut onomatopoesias means though :( open dictionaries these dayz... jk very funny though
3/25/2004 c1 chaoshunter
hahaha thats funny. visit my w.fictionpress.com/~chaoshunter btw tihis is albert
3/19/2004 c1 124Tipped
this is REALLY funny! i like the little hints of sarcasim- which a bluntly stated making something totally different from sarcasm but thats not the point... maybe it'd be best if i just shut up... thats a good plan...
3/16/2004 c1 becca
omgod, that is so friggin funny, i was reading this and started cracking up and my mother thought that i was going mad or something,lol, it was great, good job :-)
p.s. next time please leave a description (a thourough one) of the hot dude... ithink that you know why, lol
3/14/2004 c1 JadedFox
This is wonderfully entertaining and you have my cudoz. So many people write about the same old things, but yours is really unique. Keep it up!