for The Library Book Molester

12/23/2006 c1 6MizSphinx
LMAO...yah, I understand and relate to this poem wholly and totally. It provocate, irates and aggravates me when, whilst I'm reading this totally cool book, BAM, somebody thought it smart to highlight an entire paragraph in green, smudging the next side of the page at the same time! UGH!

Sometimes they even right non-sensical things like 'searchlight'. Why would you right 'searchlight' in a romance novel?

Okay, I won't use here to rant but this has to be added to my favs. Yep.

-MizSphinx
5/12/2004 c1 37Animagess
Delightfully malicious; appealing to the book-lover in all of us. Wonderful.
3/27/2004 c1 3sompersen
yay! i can finally review again b4 my comp used 2 freeze every 2 seconds! gr but thats besides the point very funny u should rite poems MUCH more often not 2 mention more scripts! hint hint lol ok i'll just leave now b4 i scare more ppl
3/25/2004 c1 Chaoshunter
funny. so is Mary Jane real or made up?
3/21/2004 c1 Macha
*dies from laughing too much* That was just GREAT. I like books a lot -.-;How DARE she?
3/16/2004 c1 becca
LMFAO! THAT WAS FRIGGIN GREAT! i love that so much! lol, really good job on that one!
3/16/2004 c1 124Tipped
LOL...
i have a lot of free time on my hands so i write...
its fun, im bored, wut else is there to do...
but lately ive been drawing on my arms and hands... much more entertaining
3/14/2004 c1 12Terra Tigra
Bwahahahahahahaha! I love this. Maybe you're not so passionate about books, but I sure as heck am. How can people do that to books :( Really, really funny.
Very creative idea. Good job!
Arrivederci!
-Terra Tigra-
3/14/2004 c1 35pixy-dizzy
*gasps with laughter* too true...too true. I'll join the We-Hate-Book-Molesters Club! WOOT!
3/14/2004 c1 5Adelaide Rose Lockley
YAH! YOU TOTALLY SAID IT! *glare* Die Library Book Molesters! Great job!