for Playing

7/10/2004 c4 nedi
hey... love the story. hopefully there's going to be more soon.
|diSasteRAngL|
6/9/2004 c1 6Adders721
I know that I have read all the chapter, but Please update soon! I am hooked and I really want to know what is gonna happen next!
~lovelynebula~
5/31/2004 c1 Fly-Away-to-Freedom
Please continue. I know that lots of people are probably telling you this too, but you really should finish the story.
5/8/2004 c1 Never-too-young-to-die
Please update, it's seems like a century already, are you still even writing? ... 0.o...Please...?
_
4/24/2004 c4 4anatidaephobiac
i love your transition into the makeover... very creative. so far it seems like a common makeover story... but i can tell, and you mentioned earlier, that it will be unique. and i don't want to wait, so update soon!
4/24/2004 c3 1Misty-Rayne
I thought the plot's a little cliche at first, but I love the characters. Ted is such an asshole and Angelina's a sweet character.
4/18/2004 c4 ProdigyGirl
Wow! Great story! I can't wait to see what will happen next so keep up the good work!
BTW: You said you would need either a beta reader or an editor. Since I used to be an editor for my high school's newspaper, I guess you can say that I have some experience! If you would like to contact me so I can edit my e-mail is:

Once again, keep up the great work!
4/16/2004 c4 5fireandicewaves
omg thats soo sad! please keep wwriting
4/16/2004 c4 3Queen Of Laughs
HEY! I love all 4 chapters so far and i cant wait for you to update!
QOF
P.S. I LOVE THE PLOT!
4/12/2004 c4 HarmonyPrincessofSaulsburg
hello
I like the story so far... Im willing to become a beta reader for you
4/11/2004 c4 1baby-gurl88
YEAH good for Angelina!
4/11/2004 c4 6Adders721
I love your story. i can't wait until you update.
~lovelynebula~
TED AND ANGIE'S RELATIONSHIP IS BITTER
AND YET YOU CAN TELL THERE IS CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM
TED IS ABIT OF A DICKHEAD
BUT OTHERWISE
I LOVE ANGIE'S CHARACTER!
PLEASE DON"T STOP WRITING on account that I CAN TELL THIS STORY'S GOT POTENTIAL!
I LIKE URE STYLE OF WRTING TOO... ITS FROM THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST'S PERSPECTIVE AND SHOW'S HER "ALTER EGO" IF YOU WILL.
PLEASE DON'T DO THAT ALTERING P.O.V LIKE OTHER AUTHORS, BECAUSE AS IT ALLOWS READERS TO GET THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTER/S, IT ALSO RUINS THE "MYSTERIOUSNESS" OF THE STORY THAT CAN ONLY BE KEPT BY STICKING TO ONE POINT OF VIEW...
ANYWAYS...THATS JUST MY OPINION OF FUTURE POINTERS FOR YOUR STORY, BUT IF U THINK THAT HAVING VARIOUS P.O.V's WILL BENEFIT URE STORY, THEN BY ALL MEANS, FORGET WHAT I SAID...
ANYHOWS, ENOUGH TALK.
THE PLOT IS EXCELLENT SO GOOD LUCK ON THAT!
4/10/2004 c2 jjjaannee
hey
I love how plot is going!
ted is such a bastard!
angelina is so adorable
i like the intensity of hatred between them
at the moment...