for Tears of an Angel

6/2/2005 c3 9Rosemarykiss
Please, tell me that you are planning on updating your fic soon!
9/12/2004 c3 3Siamh
Ger... I really hate that Nashidora! Poor people. Hope you update soon! I can't wait!
8/16/2004 c3 12Gypsy Wine
*tear* i loved it ^_^ i hope you write more
8/4/2004 c3 27Electra Fairford
This is brave, if nothing else. I thought that all angels were men and somewhat asexual - when you spend all your time praising God, which is supposedly the highest possible joy, and you are immortal, why have sex? But it's a forgivable change to make such an eloquent point. Well done story - there are a few mechanical errors, grammar, spelling, but proofread a bit and this will be a truly excellent story. Bravo!
7/22/2004 c3 Tsuki no Tsubasa
Very good so far! I am a little shocked, actually. I decided to read some stories involving Lucifer to see how farfetched my own work-in-progress was. Yours was the first I read. I see several similarities ^_^
Except my Michael is a blond, and rather an air head, while my Lucifer does have a slight ego. Not much though. And Lucifer is the one with the garden ^_^
The only bit was I tried researching the rest of the Archangels, but ran into several inconsitencies. Lucifer was an Archangel. Lucifer was a Seraphim. Michael is one of the most highest angels in Heaven, yet is an Archangel which is a ways below a Seraphim...I guess I better get artistic, ne?
Anyways, it's great seeing a new view on an old tale. Especially how human you make your Angels ^_^ Keep up the great work!
7/21/2004 c3 errrror404
*calls off the soul-eating monkies* Sankyuu for updating. That was very cute, and I think you've stuck to the characters of the angels (as I imagine them anyway) really well. I particularly like the view of God as a villain. Rock on, and write more!
7/20/2004 c3 9EmeraldEyes89
AWW! I LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
~Amanda~
7/20/2004 c3 falconstrife86
Grammar again, but the story is still making up for it big time! WOW! I love this! I'm actually crying now! Please! You must update soon! When Lucifer started telling god off, I literally stopped breathing! Please update soon! I love this story!
7/18/2004 c3 41proton7
This is really nice, keep writing~
7/18/2004 c3 frostflower
This is quite the most interesting story I have ever read. I am a straight Christian (lol) but am fascinated by the oddest stuff and this story definitely falls into that category. :) I can't wait to hear more!
7/17/2004 c2 4Lucifer Hisaki
MORE MORE MORE! I wanna see more! And the MichaelxLucifer thing, Perfecto!
7/7/2004 c2 10glassneko
okay, this you should update really soon. write more angel slash!
*gives pocky*
Glass Neko
7/4/2004 c2 falconstrife86
Man, this is getting better! ^_^ I'm truly enjoying this. You MUST update soon. I want to see what happens next.
7/4/2004 c1 falconstrife86
I'm not usually big on religious-based things, so I'll admit that I was hesitant to read, but now I'm glad I did. I guess it's a good thing you mentioned Lucifer ^_~ (not that I worship Satan or anything). Despite some grammar and spelling errors, I'm truly enjoying this. Great work! ^_^
7/4/2004 c2 9EmeraldEyes89
::laughs a bit at the end A/N with the Chibis. AWW! THis story is cute, though why did you stop there? Its really cute! I like it!
~Amanda~