for This Story Printed Without Xantos' Consent

12/27/2004 c8 108Kirona of the skies
Ok, I'm attempting to submit this review for the third time...stupid computer...::grumbles::

Can I write a sequel to this? I have a really funny idea. Can I can I can I PUH-LEEZE?
12/26/2004 c8 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
Wow . . . I thought this would go into your junior year . . . Even though it takes place in your freshman year. XD Nicely done. Huzzah.
12/26/2004 c8 Katie-chan
*looks around* Wha? It ended? That was un poco abruptful. Certainly woke me up. *waves goodbye to Xantos*
10/15/2004 c7 katie-chan
Finish it! Finish it Now!
8/29/2004 c6 29amazingblazes
I could have sworn I reviewed this chappie...oh well. Brilliant anyway! I love the thought of Xantos as a bass...YUMMEH!
8/27/2004 c6 Moroni of the Mount of Ro
Dude . . . This amazingly amusing . . . I don't know why . . . Very good! Keep it up!
8/25/2004 c6 108Kirona of the skies
Yay! A chapter! ^_^ This one was slightly dissapointing, though. With the whole "I was wrong" thing during the lunch part, I expected Xantos to do something really outrageous, like walk up behind random students and steal their food. XD Oh well. Fun nonetheless!
7/26/2004 c5 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
XD It’s just like me! I LOVE it when the “error” sign pops up! XD WHOO HOO FOR GARRISON KEILLOR! Hmm . . . perhaps I can't sing becuase I'm not a Lutheran? ::shrug:: I'll check into that.
7/4/2004 c5 108Kirona of the skies
LoL. Never really considered Xantos as having a good singing voice...hm...*brain churns* Good chapter! ^_~
6/25/2004 c5 Katie-chan
This is Katie, just so you know...I just don't like logging in. Anyway, this was a good chapter! I love love love the interesting characters you stick in the story. And I really think you have a gift at describing musical experiences!
6/17/2004 c3 Napolian Bonefart
I don't think Xantos has a breast pocket . . . Whatever.
6/17/2004 c4 Napolian Bonefart
"Alright. Hey Libby, your friend have the weirdest names!" That should be "Friends" and it should be a new paragraph. Typo, I suppose. Otherwise, good. ^_^
6/10/2004 c4 Kirona of the skies
Thank you for not leaving me in uber-suspense for too long. ^.^;; Very interesting. You should have a class where you do some sort of hands-on activity, and Xantos tries to help and ends up blowing something up or flooding someone's lungs or something. XD Don't abandon this story! ^_~
6/10/2004 c4 29amazingblazes
Hey! Loved this chappie too, though I definately thought there should have been some sort of kiss thing...I dunno. That's jsut how my odd mind works!
6/9/2004 c3 108Kirona of the skies
That was WAY too short for you to cut off like that. SO not fair. I suddenly feel compelled to thwock you...*evil andy glare of evil*
22 Page 1 2 Next »