for Migraine

3/24/2005 c1 59Unfairy
I've had migraines, not fun... Good stuff.
8/3/2004 c1 76CoolBeans18s
I used to get the worst migraines.. *shudders at thought* They're horrible, and you've expressed the pain in this piece wonderfully!
~ CoolBeans18s
6/3/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Migraines suck, I take tablets to make mine go away but I still get them. : (
Great haiku!
*lime-girl*
4/25/2004 c1 191nine iron
I have never written haiku, you seem very well informed on the subject. I dont even know what it means, could you plese explain, im doin bio too at uni, isnt it great! This is great, I wish I could write it but I need alot of help, please come to my aid!
Thanx alot
Nine Iron
4/17/2004 c1 Hail the Warrior
I have had too many of these doing my finals for school. I feel your pain.
HtW
4/17/2004 c1 13Elenalda
Headaches suck. I get the jagged knife reference-it does kind of feel like someone is just cutting out your brain tissue.
4/13/2004 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
I know how you feel... I hate that feeling... I threw up because of that... great details...
4/12/2004 c1 117Seras Nova
Hey there thanks for your reviews and putting me on your favorites. You seem to have a talent for haikus yourself. I should try this 3-5-3 format sometime, you did a great job with it. Too bad it has to be truthful huh? I hate mirgraines! Anyway, excellent work.
Keep writing.
-Seras
4/11/2004 c1 57teh tarik
I hate headaches. This is a great exaggerated description of a migraine.I like the second line...gives me a picture of neverending pain.
4/8/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
This is really great! I like the 3-5-3 format, I've only used it a couple times, but it really does force you to cram extra meaning into each word. Perfect description of a migraine...god do i hate them.
~lyv
4/3/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hello-
Not exactly, 5-7-5, but very good.
3/29/2004 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
I thought a migraine was a bad headache... Any ways, good poem.
P.S Can you review my stuff?
3/29/2004 c1 210Kelpylion
Ahch...I can feel it already. Though I've always considered it more dull, like someone was placing large iron blocks on my temples.
but definitely painful, all the same.
3/27/2004 c1 168SeaVoi
Sorry, I don't really understand it!
3/26/2004 c1 18Debbirooni
Not much I can say about this poem... it doesn't seem like a migraine to me... usually, migraines are head-splitting headaches, but not because of clustering thoughts... but more of... well, I don't know how to explain it^^... it was a nice attempt of putting a migraine into words; something I could never do. But your words "Cycles of torment, Jagged knife", does make sense... that would be a migraine, but not clustering thoughts... keep writing!
17 Page 1 2 Next »