for When the Sand Stops

8/17/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
Interesting. I've never read a poem quite like this.
4/15/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
how does it come i didn't review that sooner when i've read it ages ago. oh well, must have been speechless.
this is really excellent. i'm totally jealous of your writing abilities. so you'd better continue to post things. you still have a lot of sand in your hourglass
4/13/2004 c1 8the heart's pawn-shop
This poem is beautiful! I just came from reading- let us say not the best poems in the world, and I just got the opposite from you- WOW!
Writing a poem with death as a theme isn't really that tricky, but you added so much description, so much power, and such lovely imagery that really puts you on a whole different level.
I would encourage you to keep exploring different types of poems- considering every theme that you've tried on this sight (ie. love, death, etc.) you have mastered.
Please know that your writing is so appreciated by me and that i have been telling some other writing friends to read your stuff!
Excellent job, and please keep it up!
-lunelapis
3/31/2004 c1 858Anna178
Great poem...I just read your review...and thank you...I am truly honored...anyway again great poem i really like the theme and you put it well...otherwise great...exceptional wording
ANNA
3/31/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Hey,
this is great! I read it a couple of days ago, but I didn't review. Sometimes I just don't review cause I'm not in the mood, and trust me, I wasn't.
But anyway, this poem is awesome! Your writing is so great. The other person that reviewed this says that it is a popular topic. I've never read anything with this topic before, so I can't compare this to anyone else's stuff.
I espiecially like the first part.
"Your sands of time shift away"
I just like that. :)
anyway, I hope you update soon.
-Emily
thanks for reviewing my stuff again. :)
3/27/2004 c1 GypsyMothra
Hey, this one's actually good! I've read a lot of poems with the whole 'hourgalss running out' theme (I'm guilty of one myself) and this one surprised me. It's defintely one of the better one's I've read. It flows quite nicely and the words you chose to rhyme are great. Wonderful job on this.