for Love at Last

5/16/2018 c1 Inactive1110639
OH MY, this had me enthralled from start to finish... Simply loved everything! Tenshi and Osamu are r-e-a-l-l-y cute together... *drools and mutters incoherent nonsense*
7/2/2012 c1 11Beauty of the Dark
I love this story. It's one of the best stories I've read on this site.
8/24/2010 c1 Reader
Cute. This is a very good read. However, I'd like to say that you should update the status to complete. I was half tempted not to read it when I saw that the status still read WIP and the update date was in 2004.
11/18/2009 c1 DeviWan
Aw...! This was so cute!

I was so moved by it!

I love your work, you're a good author.

I also like this story very much.

Aww, so romantic.

Anyway, well done!
8/31/2008 c1 WakingUpInVegas
OMG! So kawaii! X3

You are a FANTABULASTIC writer! You're so good I had to come up with a word to describe you!
1/4/2006 c1 2Shonen Nagasaki
omigod! That was incredible. I love it! That was really cool. I'm glad you took the time to share it with the world...

That was so cool...^-^
6/22/2005 c1 10Firousi
I don't care what you say becuase this story is freakin awesome. I love it. I wonder if you could like make a sequal to this so that we know what happened to them you. but anyway love this story.
2/2/2005 c1 7Maris. S
OMGravitation! ::weeping:: That's usch a sweet stori and not it isn't crap ::glare:: It's probably the best one-shot that I've ever read^^v
12/16/2004 c1 9Silver Daratraz
hey hey, this is a really good story. i like this! you should write more short stories but with different settings...blah blah blah you know. going to read some more of your stories and you can be sure i'll review for you. i always do it anyway, even if it's just to say something of what i like or did not like from the story. ...See ya later!
9/14/2004 c1 7Profiterole
I love this story, especially the prince/servant concept. You've got a great writing style and you described Tenshi's feelings and doubts very well. I like his innocent depiction of the lemon scene. ;-) The ending was very romantic, I love happy endings. And I like Ken, because I like all the characters that support unconventional relationships. Well, this story is definitely not crap. QED!
8/3/2004 c1 Amy
whoa well i liked it alot! and it was so sweet! i just wasn't sure if it would really be that easy in real life but oh well it needed a good ending and it got one! =)
~Amy
7/16/2004 c1 17Leah Thorp
WAI WAI! SUGOI! KAWAII! write more stories like this one, pwease?
5/10/2004 c1 4Aura of Light
It was very good. It wasn't bad crap...it was fantastic crap!. I love your story!
5/2/2004 c1 1DKiplan
That was a very hot lemon. *fans self* Excellent job. I had been wondering how they were going to get to stay together. I like how you did it. Great job. Off to read more of your wonderful stories.
4/11/2004 c1 1Chaotic Child