for Lost Touch

9/8/2008 c1 4TK-421
Oh wow! Hahah I wasn't expecting the dead part I was thinking that he had amnesia or something like that. Other than that I enjoyed this first chapter! =)
8/8/2006 c1 31chibashiru
Very nice imagery for the dream. I could actually hear the women screaming and feel the panic that was taking place. I loved the twist you put at the end! I was all expecting him to wake up in the emergency room or for it to actually be a dream, but wow, very unexpected. This seems like the perfect opening for a longer piece; I especially got the feeling that Ryan's past had a lot to do with his actions and it seemed as if this was setting us up for a longer story. Don't be cruel by keep us in suspense! =)

Keep up the great work,Joy
9/18/2005 c1 1Infinite Abyss
That was great! I found a couple of spelling errors though like "loosing" which is supposed to be "losing" and there were also a few words missing but other than that everything was perfect. Seriously, awesome job. Keep writing.
3/14/2005 c1 2EyriNyx
O, wow this is definitly different from the other stories. I can't believe it took me so long to put in my review when I read this months ago. Hello Mrs. Jean Claud. How's BCC You really haven't been updateing have you.
12/1/2004 c1 Arcadia Lynch
This is a really good story, it really is up to you if you want to add more or not. I like the way its so eerie and such...

On another note regaurding a review of yours on one of my projects, I am Christian, but I do, however, realize that there are other religons out there and I am not trying to offent anyone, my e-mails to "God" are simply ment to be a sort of Joke
11/30/2004 c1 121NewlyBorn
dude i did read this a while ago... ah well, but the review thing works now, so I'll review... Great! I must say I love ur work :) oh...one quick thing :"and all those other great stuff." i think it might sound better if u said "and all those other great things" or "and all that other great stuff" i dont know if there is a gramatical name for that, but I think it sounds better
11/18/2004 c1 1AgniKaiKyoshi
Wow. That's-wow-really good. It was a little confusing at the beginning, but I guess that it was supposed to be to make the end make sense. PLEASE post more!
10/23/2004 c1 10Kinetic Wolf
wow, really nice i loved it
from,
Kineticwolf2
6/13/2004 c1 2Sorcha Jade
that was very kewl! i think you should efinitely continue! go go! and i did continue my story too, if you woudln't mind checking it out. i'm going to read another story of yours now. so toodles
5/17/2004 c1 22slave to the voices
I think this works very well as a short piece and, if it were me, I wouldn't add anything. The story is well written and I loved the twist at the end. I saw your review of someone else's story which is what got me to read this. If you have time, I would like to hear what you think of some of my stories. Please feel no obligation. Anyway, great job, keep writing.
**Slave**
4/25/2004 c1 54Werecat99
Creepy. There were some grammar flaws, but nothing major. Overall, I liked it.
4/19/2004 c1 NiNjApOoN619
Very mysterious and scary. This is different from your style in your other stories. I wonder if you are going to write another chapter for this series because there isn't very much to write about. This story is kind of short and lacks the detail..but very good idea, i must admit. Sort of like Sixth Sense. I kind of got lost in the middle of the story w/ the robbery part. Good otherwise.
4/11/2004 c1 49greenbanana
Beeps! that rocked... Very unique twist. I wasn't expecting that... well, anyway, that rocks, noth as a one-shot and maybe later as part of a larger story. Great work!
4/11/2004 c1 Marshall
Heyy nina. I just recently read this "story" which is probably still under construction if u know what i mean. I like the cliff hanger that caught my attention. At first, the story seemed to original to me. DOn't get me wrong, but ya. So i read it write and i thought, hmm sound familiar to some other story...hmm..? But ya ar the end of ur "story," questions started popping in my head so i was like hey cool. My suggestion is to continue to make more chapters. It would seem to be an interesting story.
Strengths- i like the beginning how it starts as a hostage scene. A lotta questions swirled in my mind which was pretty exciting.
Weaknessess- The one thing that i would change, generally, (not this particular story), is to think of something unique. Something that u grab and pull in different directions if u know what i mean. Overall, this story caught my attention so good job.
4/9/2004 c1 150SpawnMeister666
A nice piece. Short and to the point. Like it very much.
Spawny