for How To Get A Guy To Notice You

12/29/2004 c1 Incrys
I grinned through the whole thing, but step five actually made me chuckle out loud. Props to you.

Random comments on your profile because I have no life:"Pirates" is a silly play - we're performing it at my school this spring, whee (we're going to suck, but it's going to be fun)!

Do you post your anime artwork anywhere? I think I recognise the name Namir Swiftpaw from a fan site, I think it had something to do with Artemis Prower, or maybe I was just in a sleep-deprived daze... anyway, I recall your work being excellent and envying you ::glowers, only not... "glower" is a pretty cool word though, right?::

What's a rising sign? ::cowers:: Don't kill me because I'm stupid!

Yeah, I'm going to shut up and leave you alone now...
12/28/2004 c1 Drea-le-Fox
Oh man... I'm gonna have to tell some o the girls at school about this one!

Cause something like this takes pure insanity and aswell cunning wit to think up!
12/12/2004 c1 10IncoherentBeauty
"Don’t try to cram yourself lard ass into a belly shirt!"

I actually laughed out-loud when I read that. X3 This thing rocks.
11/10/2004 c1 annwolf
Haha! OMFG! That was hilarious! I agree; as an Essay for and English class, the teacher might not accept this, but as an article, it would probably be printed - most likely! Keep it up!
~AnnWolf
9/16/2004 c1 27MockingbirdDreams
*dies laughing* If I was your instructor, I definitely would have given this paper an A.
9/15/2004 c1 158outruntheavalanche
i am going to go out and apply these to my life now.
*dies laughing*
the best part?
[STEP SIXÉUHÉOR, REALLY, ITÕS NOT STEP SIX, BUT WE HAD TO HAVE SIX STEPS FOR OUR PAPER SO I CALLED THIS CONCLUDING STATEMENT STEP SIXÉYEAH:]
8/13/2004 c1 24Ed Girl
hahahahahahahahah
thats great
"if you’re not communicating then you’re not acting like ANYBODY, but that’s beside the point. Just be yourself, unless of course, you are a total loser, and then act like someone else." ot the comment about ur head up ur ass
lol wow this is awsome its going on my favs
7/30/2004 c1 Sound-asleep
Yay now I can get a guy! *cries from happiness* I won't be alone! So what if he's fat, balding on the head not so much everywhere else and has BO at least it's something!
Thanks Namir!
7/26/2004 c1 10Moonlit Fairy Wings
hahahahahahaha OMFG hahahahahaha i love it...especially step 6 hahahahaha
7/16/2004 c1 28Tk.T
This was really funny! I'm still chuckling as I write this review! I hope you got a good grade on this, because you sure deserved it! My favorite part was step four and step two, those were the best!
Great!
Happy writing!
TK.T~
7/4/2004 c1 5Pandista
::Falls on the ground laughing::
"If you hide under a table and cry like Nancy Kerrigan every single time a guy walks up to you, then you, missy, have a problem!"
You are a genius.
~Pandista
6/7/2004 c1 5Minchi
Lol! Thats so hilarious! I could never write or much turn something in to a teacher like that.
~Minchi
5/22/2004 c1 Liem
Well, I'm pretty sure my English teacher would definitely NOT except this. But it's a good laugh. Zohar, I'm sorry if you deem this offensive. Actually, as an essay, this wouldn't really fly with a teacher. But as a funny article, it's hilarious. Although I wouldn't exactly go and try these steps out. =]
5/8/2004 c1 S.O.V.S.I.D
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH! THIS IS NOT ADVICE! IF U WANT ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GO TO A PERSON WHO IS EXPERIENCED NOT A CHILD! HAH HAH.
5/5/2004 c1 20Rugged Hamster
Wow...you were allowed to turn that in?
^_^ Quite funny, but my teacher wouldn't accept it :)
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »