for 311Madrid BombBlast

9/4/2006 c1 13TTG
This is a very creative piece of work, its a story within a poem, and it stands out as being different!
1/7/2005 c1 38CarpeDiem28
This is powerful...I think you'll go far with your poetry...
12/10/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
its so sad! good though, i like how you ended it.
10/24/2004 c1 mark
u know what ailz i adore these emotional poems of urs i love u fer this and ur mood which is totally different at different times u really are different
9/2/2004 c1 30a e i o u and sometimes y
Thank you for writing this. I have family in Spain, and my uncle was staying in Madrid for a couple days when this happened.
8/27/2004 c1 70confused being99
wow...I really like it...its sad and has a lot of emotions in it...which i love... i think thats what makes a poem... the emotion you put in it...great job... its funny how many reviews you have...write more stuff...obviously it's good...lol, great job anyways, keep writing
~*~confused being99~*~
8/1/2004 c1 9Merlraven
you are really expressive with your words; it makes me feel for the people more than i would have by just hearin about terrible events
7/24/2004 c1 9sheza
very graphic...even for yourself! but described wonderfully...seriously, i think its a really well written poem! great job! ok.thats done. now review mine.*muahahahah*
6/23/2004 c1 bittersweet angel
Really touching poem. I like how you've managed to get you message across in such a wonderful way.
6/8/2004 c1 29Akaiyume
I really like this one and the way you wrote it. It's good.
6/6/2004 c1 122Daedalus Plum
I enjoyed that, just because it told a story, and there isn't enough ballad poetry anymore. Question: How do you get so many people to review? I have 40 poems and not as many reviews as you have on one, and I do review often.
Still, not bad. Write some more ballads, please. I like reading prose that tells a story.
5/29/2004 c1 Turtlez
OMG! you almost made me cry! review me back please!
5/15/2004 c1 138Lina Inverse
This is so sad! It fits the horror of the event so well. I could get into how pissed I am at the US for not doing anything... But this poem is about the tragedy of the train bombing, not about how selfish the US is, so I'll save my rants for another poem.
4/28/2004 c1 12Ruthy
wow...thats realy good...you can realy get peoples emotions into it.good use of words to
4/28/2004 c1 5strummychick
very good. kinda graphic but like the last few lines. cheers for reveiwin mine by the way
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »