for Because Of You

4/17/2008 c1 Letmekissu2
Silly girl friendship meant to be evolve some stay the same, some to enemy and some evolve to lover.
3/13/2005 c1 41ArchSaugim
Love the formatting. Great one.
7/22/2004 c1 3Charon-dragon
My mom died when I was young, so this spoke out to me.
3/31/2004 c1 Susie
...nice poem...i know what your feeling and all i can say is...im sorry... im sorry that i have to keep being this way...im sorry that i changed...but is it for the better? apparently it wasnt...i really do hope you feel better...
3/31/2004 c1 Mikala2
You are very talented and very original. The structure is like nothing I've seen before. You wrote about a topic that really touches me and I think pretty much everyone... loneliness. The way you expressed your depression and loneliness is awesome. I felt like I was right there with you and that was my pain as I was reading it. That's the mark of a talented writer. You are obviously one. It's hard to tell whether your talking about fading friendship or fading love. It seems like friendship more to me.. but I think it can be taken both ways. Either way, you expressed the emotions soo soo well. I love the way you expressed unspoken longing when you said "Are my cries not loud enough?" I really like that line. Also, my favorite line I think is this: "Why do the ocean waves keep dragging us apart?" That was my favorite line. Great use of metaphor and imagery and incorporation of nature. Just a great job!