for Chelsea's Story

6/18/2004 c3 4SummerSweetie14
CONTINUE UR STORY! PLEASE!
6/7/2004 c3 9Radtastic Sharpie
'Your back's never been bent so many ways'? ..sounds naughty.. oh fine then don't leave messages to me after a chapter see if I care :P heh great chapter though
4/14/2004 c2 Apple Boy
hey "Artemis" great story so far! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WENT BACK TO BED! WHAT A HO! lmao JK... keep up the good work!
-AB
4/8/2004 c2 Radtastic Sharpie
great chapter but I want to know what happens next put up a new chapter really soon
4/7/2004 c2 1Word Mage
Dude! I LOVE this! Oh and I got another chapter of Imaginary out! :) Its grotesque, but I dont like it. Oh well! Your story rocks! Nice decriptions and very mysterious :):):) Keep up the good work!
4/6/2004 c1 Navi
Hey Amy! uhh..i mean Emilie...8-)
Your story is great so far, and i can't wait till you finish it, i'm still trying to anticipate the ending, but i think i have a pretty good idea. Keep up the good work!
-Navi
4/3/2004 c1 26girl-23
Hey, I thought the summary sounded alot like one of my stories on here, "Unexpected", but the story line is not the same at all. Good idea so far, I look forward to reading more.
Laura
4/3/2004 c1 1Word Mage
Woah! Deja vu If you know what I mean! Lol I like it...did they sleep together? :| Hm...
*Strokes chin*
Sorry, talking to you and all so I'm hyper! :P
4/3/2004 c1 9Radtastic Sharpie
Matt? Chelsea? Doorknob? lmao, I'm sorry it's not meant to be funny I know but yeah I likw the story it sounds really good and matt is a doorknob story or not