for When to Hold On, When to Let Go

2/9/2005 c9 AuroraBorealis7
YAY go muse
2/9/2005 c9 2Pundit
Yay for you're muse! I was terrified this story was on hold indefinitely. In the proverbial crapper, so to speak. Well written, as per usual and fun to read. Can't wait to see what happens next... but I guess I'll have to anyway... unless your muse can be bribed with milk & cookies into bringing this story to the forefront again. *sigh* oh well... as long as you haven't canned it, I suppose that's good enough for me. Thanks for the update!
2/9/2005 c1 5anonymouschelce
This story is the best out of all of your stories yet. Please update it! You updated your profile... Die hard fan, Chelce
11/1/2004 c1 4quotata
=)
11/1/2004 c8 quotata
ah another wonderful story?
pity its on hold... hope you come back to it soon!
9/28/2004 c8 2miss Jay
Oh My God! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THAT! I"M SERIOUS! ARGH! SHE AND MATT BELONG TOGETHER~! ARGH! please, please, please, please update! I'll DIE if you don't! ARGH! This is very very well written, your vocabulary is more than pleasing, as is your grammar. Length of chapter's is reasonable, and you have a good balance of dialogue, actions and emotions. I like how it's put together, and it will really b disappointing if you don't update soon, as you haven't updated in several months, and it's really going somewhere. I hope to see more of this, ASAP!
Luv~ Lil Jay
7/20/2004 c8 4Jolly B
THAT was so AWESOME! I LOVED IT! PLEASE DO US ALL A BIG FAVOUR AND UPDATE! It's a really great story, i love Becaa and Paul, they seem so cute. But i also love Matt. He's awesome too.
7/13/2004 c8 nedi
becca's mom is awesome! i wouldn't mind waiting for your muse to help you with the story, if you write something that's as good as it is now! =P
|diSasteRAngL|
7/9/2004 c8 7babydoll-007
hey,
i had just gone back to re-read the reality of fairytales (one of my favs, by the way!) and this caught my eye. aww...i love this! i'm just a sucker for the whole best-friends-who-love-each-other storyline. i love your characters...very well develpoed. anyways, hope you moved and evrything all right so you can update this! now that you've got me hooked...i want to ead more NOW, lol.
great job!
-laura
6/27/2004 c8 Adele Rising
oh goodness...cant wait for more! and I love Mrs. Harris! That conversation was hilarious...to me at least. Well done too.
6/15/2004 c8 1pixie-sarah
*Ahem* this is a good story, but u need to update! i cant really talk because im just as bad, but still. Update Update Update! please.
5/21/2004 c8 2CynicInLove
hello there! ur review made as much my day as mine did urs. even more so actually. it was my first shot at writing on fp.com and a review coming from a highly acknowledged author such as urself was like being handed an award. so thank you very much for that. i loved reading the review.
anyawys..the story. the humor is great! matt and becca's relationship is quite...real. im guessing that some part of their characterization was from experience because the characters, from my point of view, fit each other well. it's not like..just an attempt by an author to do that. some arent as balanced but again, its the whole opposites attract but its not like they're polar opposites either. one thing i dont get..why did matt not like paul all of a sudden? was it because he likes becca so he's jealous or he's being overprotective. im interesting as to how u handle the whole best friend relationships. as much as i may have gone on about how...overused they may be...i cant deny that they're quite interesting. lol.
this last chapter showed matt's relationship with becca's mother. im guessing that she kinda adopted him as a psuedo-son after his mother died. and she kinda like...shoved in his face that becca used to like him. whoo..is he going to ponder that one. and that kiss...hmm...awkwardness probably but they'll get through it and probably pass it off as some whimsical move on matt's part..especially since he was drunk.
matt sounds soo jealous. denial is an evil spell. it tkes control over u and makes u lie to urself while ur subconsciousness is telling u the truth. anyawys...once again great story! i can practically feel everyone's strong bond and relationship they have with eachother. nice job with that! please update soON!
5/16/2004 c8 AlienVision
this was a good chapter. a very good chapter. but short...
5/16/2004 c8 Illusions of Summer
This story rocks. It's beyond cool. Matt is so sweet! Love Becca too.
5/15/2004 c8 GinaO
Oh, poor Matt! :( Great chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
140 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »