for Contact Lends

12/30/2005 c1 32Birdaloo
i love how you can take a simple, everyday action and embue it with such dignity.
7/19/2004 c1 106cosmo-queen
Ahh, another fellow contact lenses wearer. I loved this not only because I can relate, but because you wrote this piece in such an original manner. The imagery really is unique, which is what makes this poem great :)
*cosmo-queen*
5/29/2004 c1 fadedtune
I love this poem. I particularly like the first two lines. In all honesty, though, you just know how to write.
4/23/2004 c1 55AtticusOnline
2 words- Get some glasses or you'll go crazy.
4/16/2004 c1 8Tempest Breeze
i havnt checked some of your stuff for a while but im glad i decided to know. your an eccelant writer keep it up.
4/14/2004 c1 3Pont
Wow, you don't like contact lenses do you? @
good use of wording, very nice rhythm, great flow. I'm running out of praising adjectives for you ^_^ I like the imagery, I like the symbolism. Nice image. keep up the good work!
I'll try to get back to you, I'm so sorry about my lateness disorder!
~an overworked and massively tired pont
4/13/2004 c1 10k+LaTierraSutil
wow. awesome imagery. very good.
4/12/2004 c1 169Siberia82
Excellent use of language! The imagery here is so gorgeous... I'm hypnotized. Two thumbs up! b^_^d
P.S. Isn't the poem supposed to be titled "Contact Lenses" and not "Contact Lends"?
4/10/2004 c1 53Lady Saleci Loramma
Such symbolism, and the imagery is stunning. Something about this poem just made me say, wow. Amazing, keep writing. -LSL
4/7/2004 c1 124Tipped
very nice, great description and symbolism. I luv it!
thanx for the review!