for My Story

4/2/2006 c2 Veronika
Oh man! Isn't that just peachy? That was so completely expected: aren't people stupid?
4/10/2004 c1 59Unfairy
im sure it did...
4/10/2004 c2 147hiding behind amber eyes
those bands rock! im sorry you have 2 go 2 a therapist now but at least your teacher found yours after class my teacher found my in class and was going 2 read it! but she didnt make me go 2 a therapist. =( i still think that poem rocked
4/10/2004 c1 hiding behind amber eyes
i feel the same way some times. this is great and i can relate 2 it! =)
4/8/2004 c2 Keris-Rain
ugh...im sorry this didn't help. school conselours suck...seems thats all of em except 4 mine (at my school its a near proven fact lol)Amy Lee is the best, yes that was random but i was just readin ur emails again (i reread stuff becuase i never know if its new or not lol) well im gonna go ill ttyl
~Keris
4/8/2004 c1 Keris-Rain
aw, that brought tears to my eyes.
"I wrote stories depicting a happy woman
I wrote poems about the girl that always got her man
I wrote my wishes, and I wrote my dreams
I wrote about the perfect teams" heh, sounds like what i used to do. read my stories now and there totally different.
~Keris-Rain
4/7/2004 c1 64freeyourself
wow that was very good, it was very creative, expressive, and touched my heart. i also liked how you rhymed in here. i give it 4 thumbs up!(counting my thumb toes)
4/7/2004 c2 123breakdown in the waiting room
School couselors suck. But therapists can be cool. . .mine is.
I hope everything gets better and, hey, if you want email me at murderingqueenyahoo.com if you want to talk. . .
-Jessica
4/7/2004 c1 breakdown in the waiting room
I cringed at the rhyming. I mean, come on- you sacrificed some good vocabulary for the rhyme. "dad/bad/sad?" *shudders*
But I appreciate the sentiment, and that shines through the poem. I did something like this for my mom once, when she found out I was cutting, called "Hurt." I never showed it to her; we're still fucked up.
I hope this helps your mom understand. :)
-Jessica
4/7/2004 c1 Rose of Darkness 666
Very nice. I think a lot of people try to fool their parents into thinking they're someone they aren't. Even as adults...But I have a friend who killed himself, and his parents had no idea it was coming because he always put up this happy front when they were around. I guess it was the same way for him.