for If

12/13/2005 c1 Ishuzu not logged in
Very nice. Simply and hilariously put with good insight. Nicely done.
4/23/2005 c1 Melissa
I like your poem, very well written. I do NOT agree with it though. It is very good, but the content I disagree with.
4/23/2005 c1 18Sreym
This is ridiculous. Not worth fighting for? Wrong time and wrong info, but it was definitely worth fighting for.
3/9/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
Nice poem, didn't agree with it though. I personally would have perferd not to go to war and lose all of those people, but it had to be done. We were attacked, and millions of Iraqis were dying from Hussein. So getting him out was important for world peace. We forced Democracy on Germany after WWII, and look at Germany now-it had a stable economy and everything. So what will make Iraq different? But good poem though ;)

~*Toni*~
2/9/2005 c1 18ta1nt3d1uv
Nice poem.:-)
1/16/2005 c1 1Keeper of the Bells
i couldn't agree more...
1/2/2005 c1 8sealednectar
I also share this view. i think it's true.
12/30/2004 c1 Hunter Brownsea my penname
ah, good poem. I tend to dissagree with your opinion, but an decent poem all the same. Just don't try telling all the Iraquies we shoulda left saddam there...
10/21/2004 c1 30di chan forever
well done... Luv it!
10/10/2004 c1 book worm69
That's rally good. I feel really strongly about the subject because my brother in law was there.
7/17/2004 c1 David Stephen
Interesting poem, though I, even though I appreciate your opinion, disagree. Remember - it wasn't just President Bush who pushed forward the war - so did our Prime Minister Tony Blair. However - Saddam needed to be caught. For all we know, he could have been a threat to all of our countries. I am glad he is caught, though I would have prefered it if there wasn't as many deaths. However, what would have happened if Saddam hadn't been caught? Might there be more deaths because of allowing him to rule, than there was getting rid of him? Good poem Kath x
7/13/2004 c1 3Marisa Rae
Hey wait a second! Don’t you remember 9-11? All the people who died? What do you expect us to do, just let it happen again? There was a madman loose, and our president did the only thing a decent man could do! He went in and got rid of the madness! He stopped the killing! And saved millions of lives! All with the media breathing down his back just waiting for him to mess up! Oh how soon we forget.
6/19/2004 c1 13Nat Rich
It's funny how your laying this on America, sharing your views and such - YOUR BRITISH! Hey, basically the same thing. Anyway, as an American, i feel that these views are totally right; not saying i hate bush becuase i dont hate anyone, but his choices were not right even though congress voted; eh... to much detail. Anyway, nice job, and great ryming!
-Nat Rich
(this is a very subtle review; thats an understatement!)
6/18/2004 c1 9Celeste Se'oir
Hey! What're you complainin' about? It's not like he's your presidant!
Later,
~Ffuffy~
6/6/2004 c1 31Lynnie-Pooh
Why can't we all agree with things? SHEESH! I HATE this world of War, well anyway I luv the poem though keep writing.
28 Page 1 2 Next »