for Princes are Evil

5/11/2004 c10 10My Works 87
the yellow rabbit eyes, or the "nolans" eyes? Didn't Gavin have really blue eyes? But it couldn't be him. Hmm...maybe Demon in another form or something. I don't know. I'm sure you will reveal the mystery in due time. WEll, that's all on my part for now. Update soon (because updates are fun children.)
5/11/2004 c2 ming
haha! i love this story so far! your lady rhian is hilarious, and prince gavin reminds me of elijah wood, what with your descriptions of his blue, blue eyes... *thinks of adorable elijah...* ahem. anyway, going to continue reading and if it isn't finished yet, hurry with the next chappie!
5/11/2004 c9 lou
I really think demon is going to be my favorite character soon enough...he has just the right amount of nastiness to suit my mood..but I'm actually very sad: couldn't we get a glimpse of what gavin is doing?Anyway Rhian is so crazy that she just fills the story completely (i mean it in a real good way, don't worry!)And unfortunately, i think i'm too much like her (whatever..being crazy is fun)..but well, I love (again again) your story it just keeps on getting better and , no, I definitely don't think you're taking too much time to update when I read such a good one!
5/11/2004 c9 2The Light of Earendil
Heehee I love it! You know what else your story reminds me of? The book Goose Chase. :) Rabbits are a cool obsession lol... Awesome job!
~The Light
5/11/2004 c9 4l. fayette
Hey, I don't think I've written a review for your story yet...Well, dude, I think it's AWESOME! Hilarios, I usually read your stuff in the middle of class, and I have to try really hard not to laught :D! Write More!
.:*Lady Fayette*:.
P.S-Could you review my story? Lol, thnx!
5/8/2004 c1 Emma
Love IT! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
5/2/2004 c8 kinder1
I loved the great chapters. I was almost crying at the goodbye scene. It was so sweet. And then the whole rabbit thing was hysterical. I loved it. And a hot fairy Godfather. I want one. Teehhee. Please update soon. I hat ecliffhangers. I think they should be banned. I think authers of good stories should be forced to just update the whole story. At once. So you should update before they put that rule into efect. Umm... Yeah. Please
5/2/2004 c8 who cares4
wow, so many updates! im so happy i love ur storie!
5/2/2004 c8 6Meitora
Hilarious. I love it. Fantastic and funny and rabbits are a perfectly sane fear (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, anyone?). Good luck with that not-getting-deported-to-Iraq thing, my cousin is there. Anyway great story write more super-pretty please. Aroo!
5/2/2004 c8 10My Works 87
I'm very proud of how fast you update. And I must say that I absolutely HATE labtops. They're a royal pain in the bottom. So anyways, great two chappies! You're the speediest little typer aren't you? SO um...I'm really sad that she ran away on Gavin. I happened to like that dude. But oh well. HOpefully all will be rectified in the end! Gah! Curse labtops! Curse them!
5/2/2004 c8 britnaaaaay
hey the rabbit thing is a real trip, very funny! its funny cause my cousin used to be scared of rabbits she still doesnt feel comfortable around them.something about the red eyes.lol about that whole dark haired blue eyes thing. I have brown hair and bluish grey eyes but since i can't prove that the lead singer from ALL AMERICAN REJECTS has black hair and the bluest eyes ever..He is HOT.lol cant wait to see what happens! -britnay-
5/2/2004 c8 lou
Loved it, loved it!Right it WAS funny!But who is the man coming?Obviously I've no clue or I won't be asking (maybe the IT? I do think he should appear a little more in the story just to bother Rhian..I'm evil, I know!)..So you have to update soon or i'll wither and die in anguish!I'm kidding; do your best and take as much time as you need to write a nice chapter (because you've other things to do for sure so I'll be patient!)
Lou
5/2/2004 c8 notmedead
woah she thinks...A LOT lmfao ... a lot a lot... and what is the "sight"
5/1/2004 c8 5aiur
yay thank you for reviewing. i love you, hehe. oh double chapter day! double yay! i liked the first one ... so sweet. oh god, WHY DID SHE LEAVE HIM? but she said she loved him ... ergh ... that made me not wanna kill you anymore 'cause it was so beautiful and well-written. and the second chapter was good. hehe funny i started giggling. AW ... anyways, great writing. thanks again. and i know what you mean about being yelled at for being on too long. it's happening to me right now. o.O
~k8
5/1/2004 c8 brokensilverheart
That was great except for the cliffhager. I'll be waitin tah read chapter nine. that was a great and mysterious chapter. I never thought taht demon would be a fairy godfather. Why did Dani say something about giving something up to be with him or was that Ahanu? Well keep writing.
Ami