for The Night Of September 17, 2002

6/27/2004 c2 147hiding behind amber eyes
lmao typical 4 that mistake! ( no im not laughing about the barbie but at u!) lol j.k
6/23/2004 c1 CW-nerd-12
This is good. I like the little details in it.
6/6/2004 c1 6RedHotHope
i couldnt read all of it cause its really sad. ive been told this one before. very strong emotions that are unforunately real.
4/21/2004 c1 Jenn
Wow! That is really sad! My dad was in September 11 but he is ok. it was really hard 4 me then. but now hearin ur story... it was harder for you!
4/13/2004 c1 86The Fenix
I cant convey how sorry I am. I cant tell you I know how you feel because I dont. You write very moving and soul shaking poems. You express your thoughts and emotions better than most of the writers here. Great Job. Keep up the great work!
4/12/2004 c1 Keris-Rain
aw, i'm so sorry, really. hehe, i think i still played with barbies when i was 12 too. and there still in a box in my house. but anyway, thats not the point. it was really well written and very sad. i'll ttyl and yea you can borrow Untitled.
~Keris
4/11/2004 c1 21WiredCrazyFrances
wow, this was beautifully written, the details and the story are intertwined in such a convincing way. I'm sorry about your loss.
4/11/2004 c1 147hiding behind amber eyes
aaww! that was just as awesome as ur other work and i love the way u wrote it. i still played with barbies when i was 12 so dont mind that.( but i dont any more) lol wonderfully writing and i love it. im very sorry about ur dad.
4/11/2004 c1 64freeyourself
aw thats so sad =( im sorry heather
4/11/2004 c1 42Alicia Wood
This was very beautifully written. I love how you incorporated the little detail of the Barbie. I think on days like these, one little thing will always stick with us, like that Barbie. I wrote something kind of like this, only I wrote it as coming from someone else, not me, but it happened to me. Anyway, I really liked this, thanks for sharing.