for Life

1/27/2005 c1 Kristy K
It's okay, a little too short for my tastes. Kind of prefer more vivid descriptions. It's not bad, but it could be better. The style here is too simple. I cannot envision this being an actual song because it doesn't really contain lyrics, just words. Good try though.
8/30/2004 c1 368EWindheim
A different style for you, but it works just as all the styles you try make it seem as though you were born writing them. Definately spiffy.
~Hawke
5/11/2004 c1 3Cairothegreat
i like this, its great
4/30/2004 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
thats was wondderful. one worded lines mean so much when used right
4/13/2004 c1 51A Girl in Denial
Wow... this IS life. I liked this one a lot. I'll do other stuff another time, k?
agid
4/13/2004 c1 5A Pink Spider
This whole poem reminds me of the middle section of the song "Nine Spiral" by Gackt.
Because this isn't verbose, it creates an atmosphere of urgency, like bullets flying past either side of the head. There's a good use of rhyme and the lack of adherence to classic poetry standards really makes this shine.
4/12/2004 c1 26Karasu no sei
*hugglez* you really are wonderful, you know. The last line is... amazing. Awe-inspiring, fantastic, any other synonyms that I can't think of at the moment. Perfect. And this means to me... so much, I can't express it. All I can say is thankyou, and this has completely made my day.
Thankyou.