for teddy bears and razor blades

8/31/2006 c1 Simply-Serena
wow... that was good... you are actually one person who sees the world as it is not as you want it... i envey you for this
10/22/2005 c1 55The Watched
Beautifully twisted. The last four stanzas in particular took my breath away somewhat, and I adore the juxtaposition of "teddy bears and razorblades" which really does sum up exactly what the poem is about.
6/19/2004 c1 33Princess of Darkness 72
This is so true. Childhood isnt what it used to be. This kind of reminds me of that one offspring song 'the kids arent all right' only darker
4/24/2004 c1 25pleasecometrue
Great write, it's so true.
4/16/2004 c1 137Ria Mala
Whoa, and yeah, whoa! This is amazing! So emotional, and there's a definate message.
4/15/2004 c1 48Sparkling Rose
you are so good at capturing such dark like emotions, I love it! well done ^.^
~*~SparklingRose~*~
4/12/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
This is sad. Has it really gotten this bad? That makes me - woah! rhyming! - mad! I remeber when I could be a kid. I do not have kids now because I don't see the point of bringing any other prisoners to this HELL! kids are ... I don't know. Over sexualized for one thing. Is it that they are not treated with respect seen as babies or has our gene pool goten too polluted? *shrugs*
4/12/2004 c1 29Autumn tears
Hm great poem, and the truth, as depressing as it is. I liked the reference to childhood toys. Reminds me of the Kids Aren't Alirght by Offspring (Jamie had a chance well she really did, instead she dropped out and had a couple of kids) with the examples of what happened to each kid.
4/12/2004 c1 169Siberia82
*claps hands* Wow, that was powerful stuff. You handled the heavy subject matter very well. I agree with you that childhood isn't what it used to be. You're a talented writer. Kudos!
Would you consider reading "Cascade". I'd like to hear from you. Please? :)