for The rest is hate

4/12/2006 c1 39Celestial-Sorrow
When I first read this I literally said 'wow' It seems everytime I read it there's alwasy something more that impresses me. I can ramble on about the emotions this poem envokes, the feelings and color of the words but what really hits home and brings it all together is the ending. Magnificient!

I once had a friend who lost someone to a car crash. I didn't know the guy personally but he meant a lot to me. Your poem rather brings to life his situation and past for me. I don't think I could have fully understood otherwise
6/20/2005 c1 60Lost in A World of Pain
So many years ago, yet still the memories haunt you. I never truly grasped how much you were affected by the incident. My apologies for any hurt I may have added to the experience. We were only children, all I can say is I hope you find piece. There is nought that I can do for you, but say take care.

Cheers Lost in A World of Pain
6/12/2004 c1 22Just-try'en-to-speak
wow that one is really but i guess if i lost my best friend i would be really sad too i dont know what i really do with out her :"(
4/14/2004 c1 59Spootasia Tomoe
that was very touching! you must have really put alot into that one because it has alot of soul and feeling in it, i think.
it was good how you repeated the part about your love dying again at the end. I don't know if you meant for it to be that way, but i think the poem is really perfect with that.