for Description

5/2/2006 c1 12LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets
Ooh, I have shivers. Very descriptive, lol. Seriously though, I could see each part play out in front of me. ;)
6/25/2005 c1 15BlackDreamLily
ah. I see... cool... :-D
6/21/2005 c1 28TinuvielDork
I liked this poem. It's different from most of the others I've read. It encompasses a lot. Keep it up!

P.S. Your title worked perfectly.
3/5/2004 c1 14Jinenji
you would never had duessed what this is about but i like the way you say so much just by rabblin' off a few descritetive words! it's great! love it
10/18/2002 c1 20Starlight Rain
There really is nothing for me to say. I will continue as a faithful reader and listener, and I will review, just to show how much these mean to me, but I cannot help but feel that my reviews degrade your masterpieces.

Nothing could say what I feel.

~~Say You'll Remember
5/31/2001 c1 141E. Gao
wow...this is so different from what I would normally expect in the 'poetry' section...however, it *IS* an 'original'. Thank you for writing this. ^_^
1/6/2001 c1 1Stars Of The NightFall
This is a really good poem! I really like it and the style you wrote it in!
12/31/2000 c1 MilkyWayPen
Good job! That was really deep! It was really great! And, u came up on my author alert this time! lol. Keep writing, talk to ya later.
12/31/2000 c1 Shino Megami
interesting-ness...I liked the way you used all the words to describe something...I don't know what but it's still kewl. A+ for you, so^sei ji!
12/31/2000 c1 Walker Boh71
This says it all for everyone, I think, but especially for those who are dubbed "unpopular" for whatever reason... How do you do this, Yume? You are able to write things like this so well...