for Freedom

10/26/2004 c1 183Jo Madden
Great story.
Hobbit of Doom
8/31/2004 c1 pale doll
Oh god I love this! It's beautiful, it makes sense to me :) I love anything about the ocean, so of course this is going on my favorites. You're a great writer
7/26/2004 c1 8duckmiso
I love that it doesn't completely make sense, because hardly anything makes complete sense to me anymore, even when it's supposed to. Is it maybe an emotion, one of those strange complicated ones that we don't have a name for? That what I felt. Whatever it is, it's brilliant! If I had time I would keep reading and reviewing your poems, but I'll have to do that later. You have also been added to my favourites!
6/1/2004 c1 144Infinite Smiles
This is beautiful... beautiful descriptions. The ocean never ceases to amaze.
5/20/2004 c1 Roxy Marie
You reviewed my poem "Incessant Chatter", and I wanted to return the favor. I'm glad I decided to because this poem really is amazing. Keep writing.
5/2/2004 c1 Fedallah
Way cool
4/24/2004 c1 11M. Turnbull
Hey Jenn! I really liked it because you could interperate it in any way you want. Like, it was really versatile. I thought it was about some nocturnal, ocean-dwelling creature that had to get home begore the sun came up, despite how free it felt.
Keep up the good work dude! talk to you soon!
4/18/2004 c1 21Wrathful Diana
Great wording, it (as my writing teacher would say) "paints a picture for the reader", could you review some of my poems?
~Nymph