for Dirty Secrets

9/6/2005 c1 9Xtreme Red Dragon
Love the story, can kind of realte to it (dont ask) sorry if my grammer sucks havent been to bed in over 24 hours and worked last night till the wee hours of morning... *sigh* love the story
11/8/2004 c1 5RedRumMurder
OMFG! Thats so sad. I used to be like that. With a couple of guys. I knew it hurt them that I wanted to be just friends but it was the only way I could stay grounded. Now everything is pouring out.
Its good. You're really open.
Cher
7/18/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
its so gud! u got me so horny! i mis my boyfriend! please continue and please please review my stuff! sory if der not dirty enuf 4 u! lov ya xx
6/12/2004 c1 22KayJayDee
Plz, plz, plz continue asap.
5/7/2004 c1 1Don Michaello
damn good one, like the ending too(review mine)
4/30/2004 c1 Sicko
Oh...God I am really horny! That was really good.Write more... My favourite part of this story was:
I unzip my shirt and slide my underwear down my legs, leaving only a black bra and short skirt. He trails two fingers down my thighs and parts my legs, trying to find the opening. "There you are," he whispers and pushes his fingers in.
I gasp and close my eyes while pain spreads through my lower half. But it isn't a bad pain. It's a pain I'm craving.
My breathing gets heavier and I pant, pushing into his shoulders. He thrusts his fingers deeper and I groan while my legs start to shake. He brings the other hand up to slip off his boxers. I let out cries and his tongue circles my lips.
"Ready?" he chuckles and pulls out two wet fingers. An instant later, he's shoved himrself inside of me. Sweat covers out bodies and he pumps harder. A weird sensation comes over me that feels like an explosion.
My legs stretch even further apart as we go at it furiously, pumping harder and faster. I bite his shoulder, he scratches my back. Then.we slow down. He's still panting, only slower and more relaxed. I gasp for air and grip on to his shoulder, my tangle of long hair covering my sweaty back. There's cum on the insides of my thighs.
He pulls himself out of me and my lips still feel like they're being pryed apart. He tightens his grip on me, his fingers digging into the mess of my hair and presses his body up against mine.
I close my eyes.
M m sex sex I want it I want it! I've had it... six times, I'm a whore! I'm only thirteen! God... M, sex sex update update! I like masturbating! Orgasms... God, sex sex love it love it! Oh so horny! SEX! Cum... M let me suck someones dick! Bad sex snap snap cum m... Slut whore, boner... m m. God I love this story, I'm totally aroused! Sex, sex m!
4/24/2004 c1 helter-skelter667
I'm usually not the kind of person who reads sex-fictions. I don't know, I find it that most people write passionate stories just because they feel "aroused" and can't get their own partner, so they write a dirty, crude, and senseless story...unless, there is a meaning behind the sex. There is a meaning in your story. It's not just senseless passion, it has a plot, a reason, an idea that revolves the whole story. I can't tell if you're going to write more or not, but if you are, I'll read.
4/19/2004 c1 2Anna Hartford
Its definitely a growing issue you've started to tackle and I think, with your talent, you will be able to develop into something moving, something that most young adults can relate to. The behaviour you've allowed Rob to display is often hurtful... and I think her reaction to that is very realistic. Good work, I look forward to more.
Anna H x
4/18/2004 c1 Rose Winter
I think that this story is sweet,even a little sad. I could see how if you had him say "I love you too' it would seem kinda old. I think it was kinda cool the way you finished it. If you were/are going to write more on it I'd have him have some emotional confict like have him realize he loves her. something like that as an idea
ttyl,
Rose Winter
4/18/2004 c1 Amme1212
Okay, I'm very very sorry for flaming this story. I'm not much on sex because I don't think anyone should have it until they are married. I did not know that it was personal, or anything, and you're right you did warn me. For this, I'm so sorry. I liked your other story, umm... Can't remember what its called. I'm sorry!
4/18/2004 c1 11Not so Average
Alright "Amme." If you read carefully, in my summary, I wrote very very clearly:
"No flames
Don't read if it's too graphic"
and it's rated R. If that's not enough warning for you, then that's not my problem. This story is personal and if you're going to criticize me, why don't you do it in a constructive way instead of acting like you having something personal against me.
4/18/2004 c1 GrungeIsDead
This was very, very sick. You're only fifteen and you're writing this sort of stuff? This was very sickening. How old are the two? Gross!