for Six Sided World

8/30/2005 c8 26Nickolaus Pacione
I haven't been reviewing in a long while but I had to check out this one because of what you recently added to this one. You need to get this one in a print format if you want to get some more readers with this. It is an impressive work, and this piece is too good for a place like fictionpress or wrasp.net. Send to somewhere like Bare Bones or one of the small press mags because I am sure you could draw up a strong reader base. Tell you what if this story is currently done, I will format it for a PDF format. Bob Gunner is looking for books to publish and you should send this one to him.
6/16/2004 c7 1JD Kennedy
Do NOT quit at this, it's great, if you feel that you can't go on with it right now then wait a while, let your creative juices build up, and then come back to it later. All the best,
~ JD
4/29/2004 c1 JD Kennedy
This is the beginning's of a really good story.
Keep this up.
Thanks for the comments, I do have aspirations to be a published writer one day though, so thanks! I'll pay homage to you.
R&R me, ~JD
4/19/2004 c2 12decided
The beginning of this story is quite good. I can feel the suspense build up inside me. You got good description there and good dialogue. :)
-me-
p.s.
i'm sorry i haven't been up in a while. got a lot of things coming up here so i don't have time to meditate on new chapters. anyway, i'm going to try to update "Death and Elsa" soon and maybe "The Spanish Journal"(after a bit of research on forensic science) too. :)
4/17/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hey-
This is pretty good. I think it has potential to be very dark when its finished.