for Peace, War, and Toothpaste

4/23/2004 c1 12Terry Pratchett
amusing and pretty funny in parts, but not very "advanced". Still a good job.
4/18/2004 c1 pewpewpera fah wef
hahahahaha. Sounds like something I might do... Hahahaha
4/17/2004 c1 Emerald
Wow! I was so sad when this story ended...It was hilarious! I *heart* Nezumi! I wish you could write more *sigh* but otherwise it was great! One thig: The Harper shutting up this was kinda...stupid to me. I'm not sure if that was your point, but that is my constructive crit for this story...Ja!
4/17/2004 c1 6hannahdris
I was initially attracted to your story because of a supposed typo in your summary. I don't mean to be nitpicky (I promise I won't point out anything else!), but you have "Viola." Violas are flowers and string instruments. Perhaps you meant...voila?
But, moving on...
I'm really glad I read your, well, I called it a story above, but it's really a play. I thought it was pretty funny. I don't play D&D, or have any idea if you do, so I don't know if what Lane and Co. play is the real game or a parody of it.
Now that I've read your work, I've discovered my love for humor! Not Harper humor, but real humor. Thanks for, um, writing a funny story then. And thanks for putting "Viola" in your summary to attract your attention. I've changed my mind and it must have been there on purpose, for that exact reason.
Life really DOES have a meaning,
~Hannah
4/17/2004 c1 JohnnyGodfather
Your entry is a marvalous Masterpiece of masterful mastery.
If I could choose between having all the wonders of the world suddenly reavealed before my eyes, and reading one sentence of this entry, I would hesitate, and then choose this entry.
Your work is beautiful, and gives reason for the light to shine if only to see it.
To celebrate this entry, I will be fasting throughout monday and most of tuesday.
R&R my entries! Peace!